Texas GTG 07-18-2009 Pics

I just got back from the doctor drilling into my eye to get the rust ring out, and the video program I have is now not cooperating, it locks up everytime I try to finish the movie.

Fahrenheit said:
I just got back from the doctor drilling into my eye to get the rust ring out, and the video program I have is now not cooperating, it locks up everytime I try to finish the movie.
Make a shorter video what ever length you are trying to make is taken up to much memory.

FATJACK said:
Luv ya bubba, just want to see a pack of 11 second hemis.:rock: :rock:

they are around :burnout: :marchmellow: jus a lil harder to find

Well gear vendors is replacing another overdrive unit this is number 5 or 6. I can brake any thing!!!

Stop crying about your eye and get some more vids up, or will give you something something to cry about!!

Yeah the sumbitch was doin like 75 or sum shit as we flew past. I even tried to provoke a race and he wouldn't budge. After seeing that vid of all thecop harrassment I'm not surprised he didn't want none.

It was damn great to see how many trucks represent TX alone.. I counted about 18 at this GTG and still not all were there.. The Mopar Connection wasn't there.. SANCHOBA wasn't.. HotRodMike wasn't... IronHead wasn't.. BigRed460 wasn't.. Z-man wasn't.. silverqc wasn't.. FASTBLKSRT wasn't.. SRT-CUMMINS wasn't... I'm sure there's more in addition to those that aren't on this site..

Venom Power said:
It was damn great to see how many trucks represent TX alone.. I counted about 18 at this GTG and still not all were there.. The Mopar Connection wasn't there.. SANCHOBA wasn't.. HotRodMike wasn't... IronHead wasn't.. BigRed460 wasn't.. Z-man wasn't.. silverqc wasn't.. FASTBLKSRT wasn't.. SRT-CUMMINS wasn't... I'm sure there's more in addition to those that aren't on this site..

i 100% agree i was very impressed! we will deff have another!

even a local red QC stopped by when we were at the Shell station.
told him about the site

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back