Texas GTG March 16,2013 Temple, Texas/Little River Raceway

Bump to get this list to 20!!! Surely would be one the hugest gatherings of Snake Powered Trucks :burnout:

Hopefully I can attend this. Im currently in Panama City, Panama so we will see. Out last GTGs have been a blast.

Sadly the biggest snake gatherings have been in Europe. Those guys put us to shame. Maybe we can change that soon!

That's the intent :)
And it's always been talked about, but a nationwide gathering somewhere right in the middle of the US where folks from all states meet up. That'd be epic!!

That's the intent :)
And it's always been talked about, but a nationwide gathering somewhere right in the middle of the US where folks from all states meet up. That'd be epic!!

Yep, gotta stop listening to the folks that say it can't be done :D

You guys sure make it tough since I'll probably only do one, this get together, or the Mar. 22nd- Fast Friday Test-n-tune plus Truck and SUV Shootout. I think I'll go here so I can meet you guys and skip the other. You don't mind a non snake powered Dodge playing with you at the track do you?

You guys sure make it tough since I'll probably only do one, this get together, or the Mar. 22nd- Fast Friday Test-n-tune plus Truck and SUV Shootout. I think I'll go here so I can meet you guys and skip the other. You don't mind a non snake powered Dodge playing with you at the track do you?

No sir, we don't mind at all. You're like one of the family anyways, lol :burnout:

Good because one of my chevys will hopefully be attending. Sorry but the 10 is long gone..

Shouldnt be too much longer for the block to come in im hopeing. Probably wont be ready but I have hope. I'll just have to bring the slomaro.

Shouldnt be too much longer for the block to come in im hopeing. Probably wont be ready but I have hope. I'll just have to bring the slomaro.

Oh ok, I thought that seemed awfully quick to be getting it back together/tuned/broken in

I seem to have missed the cost/signup requirements. I am about an hour away and thinking about attending. Who to contact?

No requirement bro, just show up :)
Only costs are gas, gate fee at track ($20 if racing, $10 if not), and your lunch. We keep it simple and budget minded since Obama became pres. Lmfao
Where are located??

Yup y'all are just a hop, skip and jump away! Look forward to meeting you and possibly having our first couple Mineral Gray 10s at a GTG :drool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back