TEXAS MEMBERS!!!!! MAY 9th LAPS FOR CHARITY !!!!!!1

faslane505 said:
if the trucks is ready...ill be there
I should be able to take mine for a test run tomorrow. Sure would be nice to have a 10 at the track that could keep up with me:D

The only way I'll be able to go is if I pick up the new intake the SAME DAY (Tuesday afternoon) I LAND in the states, then the next morning deliver her to the dealership's shop and pray they get her done within three days. I don't care if I get her back Saturday morning dirty. I can wash and polish in Dallas. Otherwise, :dontknow: I'll have to pass this LFC up.

cant make this one either ,,ill be driving to slow to get to dallas ,,,and its going to rain this weekend mmmbut they could be lieing:p you get that tank running ??

Last edited:
So lets make it official !!
Once again its time for one of the best times your going to have in your ride and one of the biggest dodge meets your going to attend.
If you have made it out with us before you know what its about and you know its well worth the 30 dollar donation to a good cause to drive on the track. Its one cool felling to make those high bank turns !!!!!! Freaking cool i tell ya!. If you have never been get ready for one of the best times you will ever have in your Dodge bar none and i have had some real good times in mine and L.F.C tops them all!. To give the new members an idea of what it is, ITS OUR TURN TO DRIVE OUR VEHICLES ON A 1.5 - MILE OVAL NASCAR STYLE

If you are in the greater Houston area and you are reading this you are now obligated to be there as well so that you can go with us

We will get to Dallas with enough time to go to Bone Daddy's (Its Hooters with more talent) and meet up with all of the Dallas, Austin ,Fort worth area and other members. Get food and drinks relax for a while than go wash the rides. So when we get there all of those bow tie boys and blue ovary owners get blinded by all of the shiny rams heads

Here is the Address and a link to a map to Bone Daddy's http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...&cid=lfmaplink
Grapevine
1720 William D Tate Ave
Grapevine, TX 76051

email: [email protected]
phone: (817) 251-0835
fax: (817) 251-0836

Here are a few links of the final location and what it about.

http://speedway2.timberlakepublishin...?contentid=468

Coley, weren't you there for the LFC last year? I was just looking through my pictures and there is a yellow Rumble Bee truck with a black hood and grill in attendance with yellow brake calipers, polished wheels, tonneau cover and black tailgate. Was that you?

Venom Power said:
Coley, weren't you there for the LFC last year? I was just looking through my pictures and there is a yellow Rumble Bee truck with a black hood and grill in attendance with yellow brake calipers, polished wheels, tonneau cover and black tailgate. Was that you?

that was shane (shaner) yea his Bee was bad ass it was lambo yellow :rock: yup he sold his bee for a chally

last time i went to the september LFC my truck looked completely different then
OSO (james) might remember me there i was the only truck not lowered :eek: i looked like a 4x4 :p
it looked like this WAY DIFFERENT :D

now it looks like my avatar :D

Attachments

• The BEE 017.jpg
    The BEE 017.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Coley 1334 said:
that was shane (shaner) yea his Bee was bad ass it was lambo yellow :rock: yup he sold his bee for a chally

last time i went to the september LFC my truck looked completely different then
OSO (james) might remember me there i was the only truck not lowered :eek: i looked like a 4x4 :p
it looked like this WAY DIFFERENT :D

now it looks like my avatar :D

HUGE improvement with the lowering and black hood.

Venom Power said:
HUGE improvement with the lowering and black hood.

tell em about it :p and the srt front end really helped and the two toning of the roof hood grill and the bumper really made a huge difereance now it dont ///////look like a happy lil BEE :burnout: /

Coley 1334 said:
tell em about it :p and the srt front end really helped and the two toning of the roof hood grill and the bumper really made a huge difereance now it dont ///////look like a happy lil BEE :burnout: /

Oh stop sucking up they dont care its still a Hemi:D

Venom Power said:
The only way I'll be able to go is if I pick up the new intake the SAME DAY (Tuesday afternoon) I LAND in the states, then the next morning deliver her to the dealership's shop and pray they get her done within three days. I don't care if I get her back Saturday morning dirty. I can wash and polish in Dallas. Otherwise, :dontknow: I'll have to pass this LFC up.
Lets get it done i will shuttle you around Tuesday. What Tuesday do you get back?

AHHHHHHH :argh: :mad: :banghead: I've got a wedding to be at for a good friend that day, I wouldn't be going if it was one of my wife's friends. Ok so his wedding is actually going to be in the afternoon, I think it starts at 2pm and ends at 3 or 4. The good thing is I'll already be in North Richland Hills so I'll be closer than Plano. Coley, I've never been and I'm going to do everything in my power to be there, what time do I need to be there? Will we be with the car clubs 5-7 pm or gen pop 7-10? I'll shoot you my phone number. Damn wedding, hopefully I won't have to wait till September.

SPACEMONKEY1 said:
AHHHHHHH :argh: :mad: :banghead: I've got a wedding to be at for a good friend that day, I wouldn't be going if it was one of my wife's friends. Ok so his wedding is actually going to be in the afternoon, I think it starts at 2pm and ends at 3 or 4. The good thing is I'll already be in North Richland Hills so I'll be closer than Plano. Coley, I've never been and I'm going to do everything in my power to be there, what time do I need to be there? Will we be with the car clubs 5-7 pm or gen pop 7-10? I'll shoot you my phone number. Damn wedding, hopefully I won't have to wait till September.
We will go in with the car clubs most of the time they will put us towards the end since times befor we have rolled up with 30- 40 in our group. What the hell happend last year i dont know .:dontknow:We will most likley be headeed that way around five from bone daddys so you got time:rock:.

OSO said:
I should be able to take mine for a test run tomorrow. Sure would be nice to have a 10 at the track that could keep up with me:D

yeah James...and then sore past you and blow your doors off...ill be on a big boy shot of spray, too!

til we meet on the street!~ peace

faslane505 said:
yeah James...and then sore past you and blow your doors off...ill be on a big boy shot of spray, too!

til we meet on the street!~ peace
Well just got my trans back in and all i can say is FAILURE not looking good, has the same problems as before no first second slip. Tci was supposed to of rebilt the tc and vb so i:dontknow: what the problem is now.

well crap i hope you get it worked out James i forgot what a 392 sounds lke :burnout:

OSO said:
Well just got my trans back in and all i can say is FAILURE not looking good, has the same problems as before no first second slip. Tci was supposed to of rebilt the tc and vb so i:dontknow: what the problem is now.

that sucks dude...need to just throw a six speed in it and be done with...have fun breaking one of those!

OSO said:
Lets get it done i will shuttle you around Tuesday. What Tuesday do you get back?

Tuesday the 5th. I have to go STRAIGHT to Trey's place and get the intake that afternoon. Then perhaps the dealership the same day. I will call Mac Haik Dodge from here ahead of time to make sure I have a bay cleared for her to be dropped off.

OK, I've got a few guys intrested in going.....I just have to keep on their asses to remember the date.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back