TEXAS MEMBERS!!!!! MAY 9th LAPS FOR CHARITY !!!!!!1

great i'm glad more houston guys are coming cuz the last itme there was only like 7 trucks there

well Im really the only truck in my car club....the rest are cars, maybe I can get my neighbor in his "L" to come along.

Fahrenheit said:
well Im really the only truck in my car club....the rest are cars, maybe I can get my neighbor in his "L" to come along.

you mean L as in :slug: :D

Look what i found!!!!!!!!!!! Can anyone tell me whats wrong?Happy Happy joy joy happy happy joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20090416_11.jpg

the middle ring??????

ZCx said:
the middle ring??????
No, the blue ring is the teflon rings i was using its to thin for the groove so it would allow to much over lap causing the ring to collapse inside of the hub when pressure was applied = no pressure to apply clutches

yeah, I was gonna say the blue ring, but it took 3 hours to look at the picture

OSO said:
Me too, just keeping my fingers crossed nothing else goes wrong.

Ok lets think who is driving this truck ,,,nothing else go wrong ?More like when will you break it lol,,,super glue a 1 in. x 1in peice of wood behind the gas pedal !:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Ironhead said:
Ok lets think who is driving this truck ,,,nothing else go wrong ?More like when will you break it lol,,,super glue a 1 in. x 1in peice of wood behind the gas pedal !:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

:D :p

I'm not getting a picture here. Is that James with a possible solution and fix for the tranny problem?

OSO said:
I should be able to take mine for a test run tomorrow. Sure would be nice to have a 10 at the track that could keep up with me:D

You'll have to get past the "8" first......;) :slug:

slow91 said:
You'll have to get past the "8" first......;) :slug:
Top end no problem been there dusted that:burnout: Off the line still working on it, new lower first gear should help the 60' if i can ever get it to work . :rock:

OSO said:
Top end no problem been there dusted that:burnout: Off the line still working on it, new lower first gear should help the 60' if i can ever get it to work . :rock:

so you got the 392 running right now? for this event?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back