i'm ready:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

hope to have the Powersticks in by then.:rock: :rock: :rock:

ZCx said:
i'm ready:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

hope to have the Powersticks in by then.:rock: :rock: :rock:
Hell i hope to have a trans:D

OSO said:
Hell i hope to have a trans:D

i'm puttin my money on ya will :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

ZCx said:
i'm puttin my money on ya will :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
Already put mine on it now i am waiting on gear vendors to send my O/d unit back and tell me why i keep burning them up.

OSO said:
Already put mine on it now i am waiting on gear vendors to send my O/d unit back and tell me why i keep burning them up.

didn't know that there were Gear Vendor probs also.

thought they were pretty bullit proof

ZCx said:
didn't know that there were Gear Vendor probs also.

thought they were pretty bullit proof
I pulled the pan on on the GV and found lots of clutch materiel and slivers of something in the filter.

Coley 1334 said:
ever thought about puttin a srt trans from a QC 10?
Thought about it but with all of the shifting problems they have above 5000 wouldn't be worth it for me, Im shifting in the 6500+ area. There is a 6 speed out that i might try if i want to dump another 5-6k in it but i doubt i will. If someone gave me 25k i would hand the keys over. Found a 68 cuda i want but not going to have two projects draining my pocket :dontknow:

well before you do that just trade me motors and rear ends.... and then sell it :D

Im getting a head count from my car club now, do we need to make reservations as a group or can we tell them we want to run together there?

Fahrenheit said:
Im getting a head count from my car club now, do we need to make reservations as a group or can we tell them we want to run together there?
If you want to ride withthe dodge group your taken care of.

Well just found out my vb did not ship last week so its not looking like i am going to make it . I thought i would have the trans in when the gv unit got here thur so that would leave me with two days of shake down time.
Now this is me schedule for Thursday.
Complete trans build (vb)
Install Gv overdrive
pick up bumper and grill from paint shop
install bumper and grill.
HOPE THE TRANS WORKS!!

Just realized what date it was i should have time:marchmellow:

Since we are one of the larger groups that attend LFC they said they will work us in when we get there.:rock:

Tooloe said:
so where are we meeting at? lol
In grapevine:D

Well just got a call from gear vendors they said my OD unit never arrived :confused: So i checked tracking number it left Houston on 21st left AZ. on 23rd and that was the last activity:mad:.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back