TEXAS VTCOA Track GTG May 29,2010 Little River Dragway

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
All righty then, let's get this show on the road! May 29th is the date, and Little River/Academy Dragway is the place. There will be Pro Mods, Rail Cars,etc. laying the rubber for us to get some awesome 60ft. times
Track opens at 2:00 and I say we get there when the gates open! We should have the best parking in the house under the shade trees and right next to the track! That evening the annual "RALLY ON THE VALLEY" happens in Waco, about 30 minutes from the track. It is a 4 lane w/ turning lane, street in town that we have cruised since the 80s. Dealerships allow parking( Dodges at the Dodge house, Chevys at the Chevy house, and well Furds are just F*cked) on their lots and it is like a huge car show lining blocks of a city! Hot rods of all types will be here.

We need a list of all who is attending, and who will bring what as far as food,drinks, canopy, BBQ pit, etc.

Directions to Little River Dragway 2 Miles South of Little River Academy on Hwy 95
Address: 13580 Highway 95, Holland, TX 76534

Track Phone Number - 254-982-9188 Track Owner - Hutch - 817-965-0535

Gate Admission: Friday Night - $12.00 Spectator - $10.00 - Military
Saturday - $15.00 Spectator - $13.00 - Military
Sunday $15.00 Spectator - $13.00 Military
Children 12 and under - Free
NO GLASS BOTTLES PERMITTED AT THE TRACK

Track Radio is 91.9
During the races please tune in your radios to 91.9 for track announcements.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copy and paste your name to the list and make sure to invite anyone who might not have seen this that lives round here.

1. Venomous - Beach umbrella/stand and a cooler full of soda/water

Last edited:
2.Tooloe- Myself i'm a broke college kid

2.Tooloe- Myself i'm a broke college kid
3. Arrestmered - i can probably get a canopy and a few chairs

if everyone would just like to chip in a little bit for food i can get anything we need from my work too just let me know

what is this a three day event ,,,what day do they let others on track ,,when is it they let trucks on track ,,,do we sit a round for three days waiting to get on track ,,,a little more info please ,,,;) looks like they are closing shop up for memorial weekend but i cant be there for three days ,,,so i might show for one day and have to go home that night ,,,??????

iron pooper were going to the track on the 29th this is a one day deal unless you want us youngin's to show you how to party....

Tooloe said:
iron pooper were going to the track on the 29th this is a one day deal unless you want us youngin's to show you how to party....

this just sounds a bit disorganized ,,:dontknow: depends on work this week if i get off :dontknow:if i dont go to pcb i might do this but if i get off for pcb i cant do both ,,,

Ironhead said:
this just sounds a bit disorganized ,,:dontknow: depends on work this week if i get off :dontknow:if i dont go to pcb i might do this but if i get off for pcb i cant do both ,,,
yeah i understand... honestly it doesn't matter to me what we end up doing! lol how fars Pcb lets go lol

Ironhead said:

Yeah, not much organization Ironnugget, but worked out great last time. Haven't heard from too many so far, so gotta see. We have the track from 2:00 until whenever. We run all day long in between the other groups of Pro Mods and others. Not too big a deal. No dyno deal as most are closed. Just a nice time to get in some times at a 1/4 mile track and meet and great as well. Just hangin out bro. Maybe I can get that TB from you to make the trip a little better. We can do whatever, but last time we BBQ at the track and raced! What more can a guy ask for? Oh and then chill in Waco for the evening at the local cruise spot as hundreds of old skool and new skool meet for show and ride!:D

Also just got an email from a newbie here on VTCOA!! READ THIS

"last night at the target parking lot in killeen tx everyone meets up with whatever they drive. im the only one that goes there with srt10, but last night there was four lightning there and there where actually talking about you and how they are nervous about you racing on the 29th. also i was just woundering if you could give me a list of shops that will actually do work to my truck everyone in killeen turns me down thanks venomous"

Last edited:
This was the break in passes for a viper truck meet next weekend, after that i'm going with a custom 3in exhaust and picking up casey's old heads and throwing 2 more psi at the whipple. With that I figure it should be good for around 600 considering my current mods laid down 530 ish... hopefully that will help it out.

My dad was driving the other lightning when I was racing my blue one, his first time out and he's hooked on it now, was running upper 8's hot lapping the piss out of it with 2.2 60 foot times haha... that one pass he jumped at the first yellow light he was so excited.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/whipple-lightning-vs-eaton-lightning_2015166.htm

http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42398

Do we have someone racing that can compete against him?

VENOMOUS1 said:
Yeah, not much organization Ironnugget, but worked out great last time. Haven't heard from too many so far, so gotta see. We have the track from 2:00 until whenever. We run all day long in between the other groups of Pro Mods and others. Not too big a deal. No dyno deal as most are closed. Just a nice time to get in some times at a 1/4 mile track and meet and great as well. Just hangin out bro. Maybe I can get that TB from you to make the trip a little better. We can do whatever, but last time we BBQ at the track and raced! What more can a guy ask for? Oh and then chill in Waco for the evening at the local cruise spot as hundreds of old skool and new skool meet for show and ride!:D

Also just got an email from a newbie here on VTCOA!! READ THIS

"last night at the target parking lot in killeen tx everyone meets up with whatever they drive. im the only one that goes there with srt10, but last night there was four lightning there and there where actually talking about you and how they are nervous about you racing on the 29th. also i was just woundering if you could give me a list of shops that will actually do work to my truck everyone in killeen turns me down thanks venomous"

i don't give adamn where we end up we can hit up that meet and then head to valley mills.. i don't really care maybe we can work out us having an arear with waco dodge like cone off a few spots or something

Tooloe said:
count me in i'll have the bottle filled this weekend!

Yeah we are gonna need your fast ass out there to hand out some ass kickings. Damn you still need drag radials or something? We need a community set of slicks we all can use? Anyone have a set that is coming?:dontknow:

bump!!!!!!!!!!! come on guys this is happening this weekend were going to be at the track at 2 where we meeting up?

NOt sure of the exit # but on I35 South there is a Corner Store at the exit we take to get to Little River. We could all rumble to the track in formation:burnout: and make a grand entrance.:rock:
Justin what is the exit # I am thinking of?

VENOMOUS1 said:
NOt sure of the exit # but on I35 South there is a Corner Store at the exit we take to get to Little River. We could all rumble to the track in formation:burnout: and make a grand entrance.:rock:
Justin what is the exit # I am thinking of?
i'm not sure on the number but it's HK dodgen loop.. and scott if you want we can meet up at the flying J in waco and cruise down there

Tooloe said:
i'm not sure on the number but it's HK dodgen loop.. and scott if you want we can meet up at the flying J in waco and cruise down there

That's a bet! We need more coming in from the North? Carl? Dallas members?:confused:

VENOMOUS1 said:
That's a bet! We need more coming in from the North? Carl? Dallas members?:confused:

i'm workin on it, but its snot lookin good:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back