TEXAS VTCOA Track GTG May 29,2010 Little River Dragway

i just got shot down again ,,,i have to work a 12 hour stint on saturday and sunday :mad:

Ironhead said:
i just got shot down again ,,,i have to work a 12 hour stint on saturday and sunday :mad:
shit son.. do yall need help down there.... look i'm willing to work lol:D

Tooloe said:
shit son.. do yall need help down there.... look i'm willing to work lol:D

only if you know how to work on plastic molding machinery;)

I think it would be sweet to all roll from that 304 exit at the store maybe 1:00 and posse up and roll in deep! Make a scene like last time:rock:

I had a blow out Sunday on my front Right .....no damage(other than tire)but,im broke untill the 3oth.if my direct deposit hits friday before the gtg,then i will be there(after a trip to discount tire!) if not,then i will have to catch the next one...

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
cna't be too hard if you do it:p

being you would work for me, and i would be doing the hiring, you just failed the application process :argh:

Ironhead said:
being you would work for me, and i would be doing the hiring, you just failed the application process :argh:

hahahahahahahah.. i played with GI joes once... does that count:dontknow:

TheMoparConnection said:
Sorry Lake Travis is calling my name that weekend!

Come on man, ain't see you at any of the GTG! Like we told Carl, ya ain't gotta race if ya don't wanna? The representation would be awesome! Lake Travis is only about an hour and half from the track! :dontknow:

MrBIGWORM said:
I had a blow out Sunday on my front Right .....no damage(other than tire)but,im broke untill the 3oth.if my direct deposit hits friday before the gtg,then i will be there(after a trip to discount tire!) if not,then i will have to catch the next one...

Damn, just did the same on my truck, but I had shitty tires from a wheel trade gone bad. After lowering I never aligned it either and that didn't help. Had a sidewall coming apart badly so had to get 2 fronts and they are cheapos but new. I also pulled out my upper A arms to where camber looks great!!:congrats: :marchmellow:

VENOMOUS1 said:
Come on man, ain't see you at any of the GTG! Like we told Carl, ya ain't gotta race if ya don't wanna? The representation would be awesome! Lake Travis is only about an hour and half from the track! :dontknow:
yeah, I will attend one of these days. I have had these plans for a long time and a lot of people relying on me and my boat this weekend....I would take a couple passes..

Ironhead said:
thats ok i don't think you can afford me anyway:D

VENOMOUS1 said:
Damn, just did the same on my truck, but I had shitty tires from a wheel trade gone bad. After lowering I never aligned it either and that didn't help. Had a sidewall coming apart badly so had to get 2 fronts and they are cheapos but new. I also pulled out my upper A arms to where camber looks great!!:congrats: :marchmellow:

LOL...mine was a sidewall issue too! at least I was doing a buck 30 like I was the day b4! :saint:

Back on track fellas! I got to borrow some drag radials from local Hemi guy but they are a lil short! Should give me a 4.88 or in 5.03 gear ratio.:dontknow: Oh well she should stick!
I'm only running the backs as the fronts are really short and won't fit around my calipers anywayz!
dragradials.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back