Thank You

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
Some of us have bad days every now and then. Please let me try to cheer you up and publicly say "Thank You" for all you do for us and all the hard work you put in. This place is not the same without you.:rock:

thanks Tony for all that you do for us

and thank you for always being there when i needed a friend to talk too

oh ya and to answer my questions i have on the truck too :)

Can I get a big HELL YA'!! on this one? lol Thanks a ton Tony....you have helped me learn so much about my truck in the past year!

Awesome thread for an awesome guy! I my self have learned so much the last 2 1/2 years about my truck because of Tony!

thanks fellas, Brad your a different cat altogether but cool to the heart bro,

thanks a ton guys, much appreciated, but its what we intended when we started this and I dont have any plans of quiting anytime soon, so your kinda stuck with the stink;)

Hell yes thanks for what ya do and all the work ya put into my baby!!! Ya did a hell of a job but ya wanted to keep it LOL hehehe :) keep up the good work!

I like him so much i might call him tonight and burp as loud as i can in phone then hang up:rock:

I like him so much i might call him tonight and burp as loud as i can in phone then hang up:rock:

can ya do one for me:rock::rock::D

tanks Stinker:rock::rock::rock:

Great thread this is great !!!!!just awesome way for the community to come together when one of its members is on its period!!!! thats great !!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back