Thanks Everyone for the TOTM Win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you idiot your the one who just posted i voted 8 times ,and you accuse me of cheating and you think I'm not going to respond to that ,,

Meh, I did say IF ANY CHEATING HAPPENED, those last 8 were from Ironhead to get his buddy into the lead or to spite Ramdude.
And I still believe that. IF there was cheating going on, IMHO the only one doing so would be you. If not then no problem, nothing to worry about, no-one's gonna come arrest you or fine you, and hell, who's gonna believe me anyway. Just seen too many times someone get all worked up over cheating and this vote and that vote.... Only for it to be discovered THAT THEY were the one cheating. Oh well, whatever....:rock:

Meh, I did say IF ANY CHEATING HAPPENED, those last 8 were from Ironhead to get his buddy into the lead or to spite Ramdude.
And I still believe that. IF there was cheating going on, IMHO the only one doing so would be you. If not then no problem, nothing to worry about, no-one's gonna come arrest you or fine you, and hell, who's gonna believe me anyway. Just seen too many times someone get all worked up over cheating and this vote and that vote.... Only for it to be discovered THAT THEY were the one cheating. Oh well, whatever....:rock:

and how do you base that on ,,just because i talk back and wont lay down and take it in the A$$ like you do ,,you bad mouth me i will say something back ,you poke me in the eye i will poke you in both of yours ,,maybe you should just stfu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back