The absolute worst part of my truck!!

yeap retroshop did my headlights and absolutely love them and almost 100% blacked out with clear corner lens with slight black tinting with super bright orange led bulbs for turn signals

I have HID s on my my 20011 ram they work great
. I have programed to run high and lows at same time. It is like daytime also fogs work with highs.

I've got a set of recons on my truck and they are not bright what kind of bulbs do they come with? And can I upgrade to ss?

I too hate the stock headlights. I bought my euro lights with the intention of having the same guy who did my Avenger and CBR1000RR install the projectors into the Ram headlights. Lost interest in the project. Now however, I am becoming interested again :)

I put projectors in 2 years ago. Light output was great but I wasn't crazy about the way they looked. I like the oem look better. This is the only pic I have . The parts cost me 130 plus a set of hids

here are a couple pictures of mine they are projectors custom built by retroshop and i love them

2012-05-05_15-03-07_172.jpg

2012-05-05_15-04-08_903.jpg

this was with first turn signal led's i tried didnt like them to close to red over orange and i know police around here so went with different set but gives you a good idea on the lights.

IMG_20120429_173214.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back