The all new Chryper is ready for the strip

58lymouth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My new Chrysler V10

Here's few photos of my Chryper I just finished up. Thanks to all who helped me with answers to my questions, advice, and your patience. Haven't had her to the strip yet but I'm hopeing for low 12s. Again thanks to some good guys. U know who u r.. Complete project from day 1 was 92 days.
U used a 06 engine/trans and 4:11 gears. Hopefully the photos upload.

I finished up the V10- 61 Chrysler last week. I'm not too good at this photo thing but I was able to get a photo on the new members page for all to enjoy. Thanks to those who had patience with my questions. Just havin trouble uploading photos yet tho

Last edited:
Tried to put up photos but I guess this old man is not very computer illiterate. Any suggestions?

He has trouble uploading photos. I will also offer my services for getting your pics posted if you want to email them to me at [email protected]

lookin good:rock::rock::rock:

Tried to put up photos but I guess this old man is not very computer illiterate. Any suggestions?

Well if you're NOT computer illiterate then you're an ace at computer technology... soooooo....COM'MON, WE GOTTA SEE THOSE PICTURES MEL!!!!

The new Chryper is here

Finially got photos of the 1961 Chrysler V10 up thanks to a good friend. There in the thread below. Take a look and let me know your thoughts good or bad folks.

new thread merged with existing, again.

Lookin good! Is that the washer or expansion tank on the pass side? Didn't they have a vynal bag for a washer tank originally?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back