The black Venom 1000 Wire tuck.

2008-09-12-CBS-EN-fight.jpg

That would be awesome if you guys could make it,,,

Progress on the truck right now is ----
- Wastegate installed after blower to control boost in lower gears and make usable power

- full race fuel system installed with seperate fuel tank in spare tire holder with tripple 400 walboros - both original tank and race tank will have lift pumps to get fuel to the slosh box which will house the high psi pumps, so it will be just on a valve

- Striker heads have been sent out for some porting and polishing
-New cam custom for the blower
-A lil NO2 150 shot going in for the clincher just incase we are having trouble cracking the 200 mark
- boost amped up with new pullys to 24psi
- tringulated 4 link coil over shocks custom a arms dropped to the ground over all drop is going be be scraping the ground " less wind resistance"
-full belly pan length of the truck
- Brake intake coolers re directed to ram air into the blower " race mode only"
- New DOG BOX trans with straight cut gears 1 threw 6 with custom ratios all the way threw
-AEM being retuned
- rear end going from 4.56 to 3.07
- Custom light weight 19 inch wheels with Hoosier R6 tires all around
- Roll cage being reinforced so it is no longer just for looks will have supports triangulated and welded to the base of the original frame
-Full fire suppression under the hood, cab, and fuel cell area
-porting of the F2 Volute

And the list goes on,, but it will be a bad beast when its finished.

LOL ok Jeff. Ill leave it at that as well, Im done with this fool, You will see no more posts from me in any way regarding this poser past this post..

Thank you sir...

Thats our goal anyhow, they are working on it every day right now, I hope to see it realistically with in less than 6/8 weeks, they have already had it for 2 months,, so it should be there soon...

Great news! Love the gear selection too. Should be nasty!!

Lol putting the name hennesy on your truck is poser. Period. You can get mad all you want. Hennesy never touched your truck. And you told everyone all the time it was a hennesy build. And when you built your truck you did not have your business you dumbass. You did not start your business for a year or two later. Lol. Ya got busted and you come out swinging with excuses. Bwahahaha.

And not not just cause of the venom wheels. Cause of the hennesey trade mark font on the venom 650 If you stick lingenfelter on your corvette and they never touched it its poser. If you put M on you BMW because you have M wheels its poser. Just like your old truck. Poser poser poser.

And you clearly sold your truck to the new guy saying hennesey as he is reselling it as a hennesey. And not a venom motorsports.

The sad part is this guy really has no clue. I am actually feeling sorry for him on lots of levels. Check the spelling on his posts omg. Listen I understand why you feel this way and to be honest I am not even angry at you for trying to talk smack.

What I would like to offer is a trip back to grade 2 so you can get educated...

I thought I was done commenting on the other post but now I am done.

Oh no actually 1 more thing check the dream fool! Now I am done.

LOL are you still trying to dig your self out of this hole? this was over long ago and you were owned.. period.. but keep defending your self as if anyone cares..

The sad part is this guy really has no clue. I am actually feeling sorry for him on lots of levels. Check the spelling on his posts omg. Listen I understand why you feel this way and to be honest I am not even angry at you for trying to talk smack.

What I would like to offer is a trip back to grade 2 so you can get educated...

I thought I was done commenting on the other post but now I am done.

Oh no actually 1 more thing check the dream fool! Now I am done.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back