The differences of 2004-2006 RC?

I think I'm staying away from 04.

05: smaller headlights, 300lbs Lighter (1500 frame), PCI Data Bus

06: Bigger headlights (looks terrific!), 300lbs heavier, Can Data Bus

So end result stock 05s are.3 faster in the 1/4 than 06s:rock:

Commemorative edition was 2005 only. 04-05 shared the same interior 06 has different interior. 04-05 share the same body. 06 has different fenders, lights, grill and front bumper cover than the 04-05.
06 has thicker window glass and a heavier frame too.

I will race any similarly modded 05 against my 04. :D

I am assuming that all of the engine configuration/specs and the accessories location are the same for all of the 2004-2006, right?

The 04 and 05 weight should be closer than 300 lbs unless its an 05 quad cab.

2006 window glass is thicker than both 2004's and 2005's or 2005's only?
Be careful. He might be harassin the noob LOL
LOL. No, I was being serious. There were several small changes that Dodge made between the 05 & 06 trucks. Thicker window glass, better vibration dampening tweaks, etc. These things were not SRT specific.

Suspension wise...what're the differences?

LOL. No, I was being serious. There were several small changes that Dodge made between the 05 & 06 trucks. Thicker window glass, better vibration dampening tweaks, etc. These things were not SRT specific.

'04's take the crank readin off the flywheel

'05 & '06 off the crank, mid block

04's are easier to tune with mods since theres no knock sensors....:D

A long time ago I bought a 93 Z28. It was fast stock, but MAN did it respond really well to mods! Later on I bought a 95 (pig!), then a 94 (fast-only after 4.10's and 150 shot), then 2002 (decent).

The 93 was a speed density setup, while all of the rest were mass air flow... The speed density computer made it so much easier to make power after mods. Is this the same with the 04 to 05 models? I really respect that earlier models can respond significantly better than new ones because of advances in monitoring. But is the previous post really all that significant?

-Jeremy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back