The differences of 2004-2006 RC?

So end result stock 05s are.3 faster in the 1/4 than 06s:rock:

My 06 was 5265 with me in it ( I'm between 220-225 ). Spare and Jack out. Nothing else removed, sub in and tonneau on. I really think there's only about 100-150lbs diff. Ive only been to the track once and had a shitty 2.0 60' and ran a 12.9 @ 107. I feel very confident in a 12.8 with a better launch. I would love to see an 05 with only an exhaust and CAI, run a 12.5!

My 06 was 5265 with me in it ( I'm between 220-225 ). Spare and Jack out. Nothing else removed, sub in and tonneau on. I really think there's only about 100-150lbs diff. Ive only been to the track once and had a shitty 2.0 60' and ran a 12.9 @ 107. I feel very confident in a 12.8 with a better launch. I would love to see an 05 with only an exhaust and CAI, run a 12.5!

How do you feel about an 04 doing that? :D May just happen Sunday morning.....

I meant at full weight! But good luck bro!!! What are you weighing in at nowadays?

I missed that part! I haven't scaled it recently. Without the tailgate and wing I have over 300lbs removed from the truck.

Different dash, 06 has Big Nav radio that can be upgraded to play DVDs, lighter interior with different seats, different door panels.

To the OP, if you simply want black, that's easy, do you want pearl black or Batman Black ;-)

To the OP, if you simply want black, that's easy, do you want a pearl necklace? ;-)[/QUOTE]

Eew. Wtf

There are a lot out there available, he can get the pick of the litter at this point

I have a friend looking right now and there are a bunch of sub 10k mile ones out there.

1. I can't edit on my first post of this thread to add all of those collected information. Does anyone know why?
2. Luke, send the pictures to [email protected]

I wouldn't even believe a dyno sheet. 2006 have been documented to have.... errr.... performance issues

06! I like the exterior looks better and I really like the interior better. Full navigation screen, full console with the shifter coming out of it (instead off the floor like 04/05), better looking seats, etc.

Just my opinion of course and the reasons I drive an 06!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back