The ENEMY

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am saying Sammy is that he is just a loud mouth on the internet, and to not pay any attention to him...he just likes to seem tough and mean when he is on the keyboard...

You are doing the right thing by just laughing at his stupid comments.

He says he hates me, and a few others that have been here for a few years because we don't pay any attention to him...if he doesn't like you, you are in good company!

Roy

Prof said:
What I am saying Sammy is that he is just a loud mouth on the internet, and to not pay any attention to him...he just likes to seem tough and mean when he is on the keyboard...

You are doing the right thing by just laughing at his stupid comments.

He says he hates me, and a few others that have been here for a few years because we don't pay any attention to him...if he doesn't like you, you are in good company!

Roy
I see , now i understand his comments , i dont want any trouble here on the forum , i like it here alot , but i cant be sitting still wile i'v been calling names from others such individuals like the chubster.

and i'm not that technical dude that can tell people what to do with there truck if there are troubles with it , just my few experiences i had myself.

is this really a Discussion for New Members Section ?

flchub said:
still back to the fat comments,and now pity,still learning english eh,retard mofo? ,so lets put this in perspective,you have posted your supposed stats including 12% body fat(rolling eyes) and you're a career bouncer ....wow 15 years of checking id's has made you one sophisticated man. i thought this was a truck forum.....now its a belguim night club.

but hey you made a friend in prof he needs you more than you know,just watch what you say or he'll call homeland security on you.

still here?
Now Chubbs, play nice or Tony's gonna get on your ass. Come to think of it, you might like that. :elefant:

alright boys im gonna go ahead and lock this thread

thread_lock_keylock.jpg

:rock: :rock: :rock:
IH8CHVYS said:
C'mon isn't this getting kind of foolish guys:dontknow:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back