The ENEMY

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningMike

Reaction score
Hey guys. My name is Mike, but I do not own an SRT. I'm actually an SVT guy myself (2003 Lightning), but I'm not on here to start any kind of bashing. I have a friend on here and I know that I can learn something from someone in every community. The Viper Truck is kinda like a mistress, whereas my Lightning would be my wife. Make sense?? Anyway fellas, just thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself.

Thanks
-Mike

Welcome to the Board! :congrats:

391144.jpg

Quick

wow thanks mike, now you made me make my first post and it's not even in my own thread!

Broken_Dc2 said:
wow thanks mike, now you made me make my first post and it's not even in my own thread!

You should have come out of the closet a long time ago:laugh: . These guys actually seem pretty cool...... I thought i was definately gonna get bashed on here.

BTW Where are you guys from??? and Mike PLEASE don't do us like some of the Hemi guys do, there are several of them that could piss the Pope off!!!

FATJACK said:
BTW Where are you guys from??? and Mike PLEASE don't do us like some of the Hemi guys do, there are several of them that could piss the Pope off!!!

I'm from Pensacola, FL and he's about 20 miles away in Gulf Breeze. I'm gonna try not to piss in anyone's Cheerios on here.... Its all in fun.

LightningMike said:
The Viper Truck is kinda like a mistress, whereas my Lightning would be my wife.

Yeah, I get it.

The wife costs you money, but your mistress will cost you a shitload of money!:D

Ram From Hell said:
Yeah, I get it.

The wife costs you money, but your mistress will cost you a shitload of money!:D

The Lightning already get all of my $$$. Who needs a wife when you have trucks like these. Besides, I'm 21 and have a whipple charged Lightning, it's like a boobie magnet:D

LightningMike said:
The Lightning already get all of my $$$. Who needs a wife when you have trucks like these. Besides, I'm 21 and have a whipple charged Lightning, it's like a boobie magnet:D

sure it is:rolleyes:

anyhow welcome, are you on LR.com?

JRSVIPR said:
Welcome Mike, And yes even SVT guys are welcome here.:rock:
ok , but i asumed i was on a Viper Truck forum...:confused:

LightningMike said:
You should have come out of the closet a long time ago:laugh: . These guys actually seem pretty cool...... I thought i was definately gonna get bashed on here.
Bashing!???? Us????? NO not at all! :D :D :D

Picture010.jpg

Welcome!:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back