The ENEMY

Status
Not open for further replies.
LightningMike said:
The Lightning already get all of my $$$. Who needs a wife when you have trucks like these. Besides, I'm 21 and have a whipple charged Lightning, it's like a boobie magnet:D

You think that's costing you money, try paying the Viper tax!:p

FATJACK said:
Welcome Broken, now start your own thread IN THE OFFENSIVE SECTION so we can all welcome you properly.
fixed it for you, jack...

hey mike....we can scream and kick and call you names, and maybe try to kidnap your sister, if you'd like...:D :D :D :D :D

viperhauler said:
fixed it for you, jack...

hey mike....we can scream and kick and call you names, and maybe try to kidnap your sister, if you'd like...:D :D :D :D :D
His sister is Viper Girl...............................Keep that on the down low.

FerrariTruck said:
please do not start this crap.....
crap ? ok...
then i'm gonna invite my brother with his 1979 Trans Am , my friends with there F150 , Avalanche , Tahoe , El Camino etc...

but then again , what is the point of having diffrent forums for diffrent cars / trucks...:confused:

Always good to have people of like minds...we are a family and you both are now part of it!

Welcome and enjoy!

Sammy11 said:
crap ? ok...
then i'm gonna invite my brother with his 1979 Trans Am , my friends with there F150 , Avalanche , Tahoe , El Camino etc...

but then again , what is the point of having diffrent forums for diffrent cars / trucks...:confused:
There's always one......sigh

Mike,
Do you know Bobby, by any chance? He's got a sick lightning in your area, I think. He met us up in our Panama City Beach gtg and whopped alot of us with his friends Excursion. It was ugly.:(

Welcome to the family, :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

As long as your SVT is silver, it's all good with me.. Then again a navy blue one will do too... And a black one... And a red one... Okay but they have to have stock SVT wheels.. Yeah.. 'Cause I like those..

Last edited:
Sammy11 said:
crap ? ok...

you're not very open minded,now are you,people come here for all different reasons,who are you to complain

isnt this thread all shits and giggles...welcome. L's are cool, fun trucks!

flchub said:
who are you to complain
and who are you to speak like that to me ?
i came to this forum because i bought a 10.
i drove for almost 3 years with a 2003 Hemi , did u see me here ?
no , because i was at the Hemitruckclub-forum.

nothing personal to the Lightning driver , but this is my statement.
and if the moderators think its ok , fine , then i rest my case...

Sammy11 said:

So, If i am correct? Your point is that no one should be here unless they own a Ram SRT-10? Is that what i am hearing?

no dude,
i think if u make a forum for Vipertrucks u should have one or at least intrest in buying one or had one.

Sammy11 said:
no dude,
i think if u make a forum for Vipertrucks u should have one or at least intrest in buying one or had one.
I think that just about identifies every one on this forum.

Sammy11 said:

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion! I know people on both sides of the fence. Me,I would'nt own ANOTHER FORD! Or a CHEVY/GMC! Been there and was tired of the problems! I guess i've just been lucky with my Dodges,my problems have mostly been my FAULT(NOS:embarassed: )

But....I see your argument. This is a SRT10 site.
But I also see other vehicle owners on here besides SRT10s. Hemi's,and the Enemies! haha...
I could'nt care less! I figure its either a respect issue,OR JEALOUSY!:proud:

But, I WILL have a problem if he starts being an ASS and running us down!
I will say this...Those L's when properly upgraded are FAST AS HELL,for a truck! But then again,so is ANYTHING(when properly upgraded)
I've seen 10 sec,UGLY ASS,OLD WORK TRUCKS!
BUT, WE are definately the RARER species,of the two! AND come stock equipped with more raw POTENTIAL!!! The SRT10s can be made into 1200+HP MONSTERS! I wanna see an L do that with a little 5.4L!:aetsch:

I say WELCOME!(cause I like a GOOD race) But,remember whose site this is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back