The ENEMY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venom Power said:
As long as your SVT is silver, it's all good with me.. Then again a navy blue one will do too... And a black one... And a red one... Okay but they have to have stock SVT wheels.. Yeah.. 'Cause I like those..

Sonic Blue :rock:

Sammy11 said:
and who are you to speak like that to me ?
i came to this forum because i bought a 10.
i drove for almost 3 years with a 2003 Hemi , did u see me here ?
no , because i was at the Hemitruckclub-forum.

nothing personal to the Lightning driver , but this is my statement.
and if the moderators think its ok , fine , then i rest my case...

There is an offensive section here ya know..... Not to piss anyone off, but if nut swingin is your thing, i think thats the place to do it. If you don't like that i'm here, there is a feature that will allow you to block me. Just go to my profile and select "ignore".:aetsch:

SANTEEN said:
Your opinion is dumb, I'm sorry. How are you going to tell someone that they can't become a member here. If you were a real man, you would apologize to him, now that you know he actually came on here to help his friend with his 10. But, I don't see that happening.:dontknow:
i dont need to apologize to anyone , because i didnt say he cant join here , i only said that on a Viper Truck forum "in my opinion" only owners should join.
and please dont go on the "real man" shit here , u dont know me , and dont judge on a thread...believe me;)

Sammy11 said:
no , u do that to yourself...

i just started here on having my own opinion about other truck unlike our Vipertrucks here at Viper Truck Club Of America , and i'm getting "attacked" by the DieHard's of the forum...lol

i didnt knew it wasnt allowed to have an oppinion other than the standards here.
do u have a copy of what i can say and wat not ?
you can't have an "oppinion"

but the rest of us can have an opinion.

i now understand why you can"t have thousands of posts

LightningMike said:
There is an offensive section here ya know..... Not to piss anyone off, but if nut swingin is your thing, i think thats the place to do it. If you don't like that i'm here, there is a feature that will allow you to block me. Just go to my profile and select "ignore".:aetsch:
dont take this personal son...:thumpdown:

HEY LIGHTNINGMIKE, WANNA RUN THAT BUCKET?

I gotta ten that would give you a fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if we are rollin downhill:aetsch:

Welcome Lightning Mike. This forum is a great place.

I have a personal story about the support this forum has to offer. Lets just say it goes way WAY beyond typed words on a page. It goes to the point of people steeping out of themselves and putting others first. It is people helping in time of need. It is people traveling across the country just to celebrate a significant life event with you. It is becoming friends in a real way if you take the time to get involved.

Sammy11 said:
i dont need to apologize to anyone , because i didnt say he cant join here , i only said that on a Viper Truck forum "in my opinion" only owners should join.
and please dont go on the "real man" shit here , u dont know me , and dont judge on a thread...believe me;)
Okay tough guy. We hear you, we understand how you feel about non-srt 10 members joining, to help there friends who have srt 10's. Just drop it already.

Sammy11 said:
dont take this personal son...:thumpdown:

Not taking it pesonally.... just thinks its a little prejudice. I may only be 21, but im sure I can shed some light on aspects of producing horsepower that may not have even crossed your mind. In my opinion, just sit back and relax, you might just learn something.:)

flchub said:
you can't have an "oppinion"

but the rest of us can have an opinion.

i now understand why you can"t have thousands of posts
i can wright in 4 languages , not perfect , but everybody can understand me.
what about u ?
u can do it probably only with google translator...

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
HEY LIGHTNINGMIKE, WANNA RUN THAT BUCKET?

I gotta ten that would give you a fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if we are rollin downhill:aetsch:
i'll tow ya

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: cute?:confused: :confused:

she'd make a dead man sit straight up in his grave she's so hot:p
Watch it now. Joy just saw this and now I'm getting the look. You're in trouble, bud.:aetsch:

Sammy11 said:
i can wright in 4 languages , not perfect , but everybody can understand me.
what about u ?
u can do it probably only with google translator...

Perfect example of getting it done. It doesnt matter how you do it, as long as you do it. I go fast in truck, you go fast in a different truck...... No biggie.:rock:

ALLRIGHT ALL THE INTERNET NUTSWINGIN HOMOPHOBIC KEYBOARD COMMANDING SHALL CEASE AND UH STOP:p

YA'LL BOYS PLAY NICE, YOU HAVE SAID YOUR OPINION, NOW PUT YOUR HANDS IN YOUR POCKETS AND MAKE YOURSELVES HAPPY:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back