The ENEMY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kicked off of the Hemi Truck club site because I don't own a hemi. Even though I was offering advice to others and inviting them to the south east GTG.

Sammy11 said:
and who are you to speak like that to me ?
i came to this forum because i bought a 10.
i drove for almost 3 years with a 2003 Hemi , did u see me here ?
no , because i was at the Hemitruckclub-forum.

nothing personal to the Lightning driver , but this is my statement.
and if the moderators think its ok , fine , then i rest my case...
hey nothing personal but if you left i doubt anyone would notice.

no one made you come here,hopefully you can sell your truck soon enough .

oh and i'm chubby

flchub said:

oh and i'm chubby
Way to sugar coat it Chub.:rock: :rock: :rock: :D

flchub said:

oh and i'm chubby
if its nothing personal , why keep hitting on me here ?
u have a problem or something ?

oh , and sorry i dont have the time to put thousands of posts here , i have to work in my company , and have no time to sit at my puter all day...

Sammy11 said:

oh , and sorry i dont have the time to put thousands of posts here , i have to work in my company , and have no time to sit at my puter all day...
No, but u have time to worry about why there are lightening guys on this forum. If you would have read his other post, you would have seen he came on here trying to help out his friend who had a transmission problem with his 10. Have a nice day.

my god , where the hell does this goes....:dontknow:

LMAO:toilet:

Sammy11 said:

since you wanna be specific, this SRT 10 is only for viper trucks in America

LOL told ya man to not start this

FerrariTruck said:

and did u join the Ferrari forum allready ? :D :D :D

Sammy11 said:

awww come now we have enough victims in here,why so insecure,every action has a reaction.doesn't feel great to have someone make you feel unwelcome ,now you know

i'm sorry you dont have a better job,i'm sure a couple thousand of your posts would be so helpful.

there are mods here without trucks,several former owners along with current owners,lightning trucks,ss pickups,viper cars,the list goes on. It is a free club a unique club,a fun club and sometimes a drama club but most importantly it is a club open to anyone.

chubby

FerrariTruck said:

Time to go get some popcorn. :D

Sammy11 said:
and did u join the Ferrari forum allready ? :D :D :D
Dude, stop already. You're not helping your case. You're making us look like idots to new members. Yes you have a viper truck, yes it's exclusive. But dont discourage new members just because they don't drive a viper truck. Bottom line, it's STUPID!!

SANTEEN said:
Time to go get some popcorn. :D

Jackson_popcorn.gif

LightningMike said:
Hey guys. My name is Mike, but I do not own an SRT. I'm actually an SVT guy myself (2003 Lightning), but I'm not on here to start any kind of bashing. I have a friend on here and I know that I can learn something from someone in every community. The Viper Truck is kinda like a mistress, whereas my Lightning would be my wife. Make sense?? Anyway fellas, just thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself.

Thanks
-Mike

I hope the affair is going to be worth it:D

thewelshm

FerrariTruck said:
Haha, I remember that one. Was that you that posted that in the thread when my wife was looking for Stinker?

SANTEEN said:
Haha, I remember that one. Was that you that posted that in the thread when my wife was looking for Stinker?

was that one? i dont know, mike comes out for the good thread bashings from time to time:D :D :D

SANTEEN said:
You're making us look like idots to new members. Bottom line, it's STUPID!!
no , u do that to yourself...

i just started here on having my own opinion about other truck unlike our Vipertrucks here at Viper Truck Club Of America , and i'm getting "attacked" by the DieHard's of the forum...lol

i didnt knew it wasnt allowed to have an oppinion other than the standards here.
do u have a copy of what i can say and wat not ?

Last edited:
Sammy11 said:

i just started here on having my own opinion about other truck unlike our Vipertrucks here at Viper Truck Club Of America , and i'm getting "attacked" by the DieHard's of the forum...lol

i didnt knew it was allowed to have an oppinion other than the standards here.

yes you can shut ur mouth and read :D :D :D :D

Sammy11 said:

i didnt knew it wasnt allowed to have an oppinion other than the standards here.
Your opinion is dumb, I'm sorry. How are you going to tell someone that they can't become a member here. If you were a real man, you would apologize to him, now that you know he actually came on here to help his friend with his 10. But, I don't see that happening.:dontknow:

SANTEEN said:
Mike,
Do you know Bobby, by any chance? He's got a sick lightning in your area, I think. He met us up in our Panama City Beach gtg and whopped alot of us with his friends Excursion. It was ugly.:(

Can't say that I know him, but there is a guy here running a SICK 88mm turbo setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back