The ENEMY

Status
Not open for further replies.
LightningMike said:
Yes I am. SonicBlue03L. Are you Big10?

no i am not big10 LOL. com on dude i have the same screenname LOL..

Yeah its pretty chill here but we do have a few bashers, you'll be alright

FerrariTruck said:
no i am not big10 LOL. com on dude i have the same screenname LOL..

Yeah its pretty chill here but we do have a few bashers, you'll be alright

My bad.lol. I guess I wasn't really expecting more than 1 Viper Truck owner on LR.haha. Now I remember the screen name...... I knew it was familiar.:stupid:

I'm personally a huge fan of the L. Definitely one of the 2 sexiest/baddest trucks ever made. :D

-charlie

LightningMike said:
Yes I am. SonicBlue03L. Are you Big10?
That would be me...Welcome man! I might be driving thru your way in February...I don't want no part of a whipple whooping though :D

Welcome from a former Harley Davidson F-150 owner.

kickinassrt-10 said:
That would be me...Welcome man! I might be driving thru your way in February...I don't want no part of a whipple whooping though :D

The engine is actually out right now and in the process of getting a forged bottom end:D . not sure if it will be done by February, but im hoping so :driver:

LightningMike said:
Those are clean trucks and can definately be underestimated.

Built with Kenne Bell making 622/727:burnout:

LightningMike said:
Awesome numbers. thats around what im hoping for plus a nice shot of giggle gas:rock:

i hate lightnings for 2 reasons...

1. they are a lot lighter
2. just not very fond of them....

but they can be stupid fast thats for sure!..:D i'm into anything that moves out and goes agenst the grain aka trying to make a truck fast lol

again welcome and enjoy your stay!:rock:

Tooloe said:
i hate lightnings for 2 reasons...

1. they are a lot lighter
2. just not very fond of them....

but they can be stupid fast thats for sure!..:D i'm into anything that moves out and goes agenst the grain aka trying to make a truck fast lol

again welcome and enjoy your stay!:rock:

Thanks a lot. its amazing how these trucks (Viper Trucks and Lightnings) move as quick as they do considering they have the aerodynamics of a 2 story home.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back