The ENEMY

Status
Not open for further replies.
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
the last thing a ford sees:D
Dammit Stink, make up your mind. At first you were calling everyone down now you are throwing fuel on the fire:p :p

BTW that should be a RED truck!!

FATJACK said:
Dammit Stink, make up your mind. At first you were calling everyone down now you are throwing fuel on the fire:p :p
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :D :D

FATJACK said:

BTW that should be a RED truck!!
Does this mean I can come out and play again?

LightningMike said:
The last time i saw that i was following the tow truck to the dealer where the truck was dropped off:p

I hate you Mike. You know I don't like to think of that! It really sucks going from a viper truck to a sonata. I'll get it back... one day with the way things are going.

Broken_Dc2 said:
I hate you Mike. You know I don't like to think of that! It really sucks going from a viper truck to a sonata. I'll get it back... one day with the way things are going.

I understand..... at least the sonata has slap shift and you can act like its fast!!!:D

LightningMike said:
I'm from Pensacola, FL and he's about 20 miles away in Gulf Breeze. I'm gonna try not to piss in anyone's Cheerios on here.... Its all in fun.
I'm in fort Walton beach. Currently residing in the Ronald McDonald house t sacred heart for three months. Welcome and hope to see you around. Amtrucker is in the area as well.

JeffBoyette said:
I'm in fort Walton beach. Currently residing in the Ronald McDonald house t sacred heart for three months. Welcome and hope to see you around. Amtrucker is in the area as well.

Awesome. Maybe when my engine gets put back in, I'll have the honor of being the black sheep at a local g2g.

JeffBoyette said:
JEFF...How is your wife and baby?

viperhauler said:
not if your sister is hot:D

Sorry dude, I wish i had a female sibling to offer up as a sacrifice, but shes 19, married, has a kid, and has gained about 150 lbs..... That would prob bring her total to............. 280-290lbs? If you're into that, i'll see what i can do for ya. Personally, nothing over 140 in my truck.:D I guess since your truck comes with so much more torque, you can tote a little heavier load, right?haha

Last edited:
LightningMike said:
Sorry dude, I wish i had a female sibling to offer up as a sacrifice, but shes 19, married, has a kid, and has gained about 150 lbs..... That would prob bring her total to............. 280-290lbs? If you're into that, i'll see what i can do for ya. Personally, nothing over 140 in my truck.:D

You must be young Mike...when you get to my age...you don't cull, and you learn that there is nothing wrong with a full bodied woman, who says "Thank you" afterward!!!

BTW guys, I went through all 41 pages of the the introduction threads, and this one is the longest that i saw.:rock:

Prof said:
You must be young Mike...when you get to my age...you don't cull, and you learn that there is nothing wrong with a full bodied woman, who says "Thank you" afterward!!!

Im sure that day will come, but while i still have the choice, im gonna choose ;)

more than welcome here bro, we usualy do a big blowout in panama city fla, at least once a year, not much to do with trucks but we have a danm good time:rock: :rock: :rock:

LightningMike said:
Im sure that day will come, but while i still have the choice, im gonna choose ;)

Well, hell yes!

Enjoy...and provide video for us guys that just sit on the bench, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back