The ENEMY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prof said:
Well, hell yes!

Enjoy...and provide video for us guys that just sit on the bench, please.

Do you have a section for that? I know that over on LR, we have the Gentlemen's Lounge.lol

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
more than welcome here bro, we usualy do a big blowout in panama city fla, at least once a year, not much to do with trucks but we have a danm good time:rock: :rock: :rock:

Hell yeah... I'll be keeping an eye out for the G2G thread.

There are no gentlemen here...just gear heads and lechers.

I think you are going to fit right in!

Prof said:
There are no gentlemen here...just gear heads and lechers.

I think you are going to fit right in!

Before I step outta line, What are the do's and don'ts of the offensive section here?

if it's in offensive...anything goes...you might could give a warning as to what it is...

just keep the political stuff in the political section....

other than that...it's really chill here

You won't be getting anything but T&A..... and the occasional vag............. as soon as i can find mu USB cord, I'll post up my peace offerings.

viperhauler said:
hey mike....

no...it's not my thing...my wife's about 130...and i intend for it to stay that way for as long as my eyes work...;)

Now what would the Mrs. Viperhauler think of that??

viperhauler said:
she won't have to if i tie doughnuts to the trailer hitch and drive around the block twice a day:D
:rofl: :elefant: :rofl: :elefant: :rofl: :elefant: :rofl: :elefant: :rofl: :elefant:

LightningMike said:
BTW guys, I went through all 41 pages of the the introduction threads, and this one is the longest that i saw.:rock:
Welcome to the club. There is one introduction thread that has almost 550 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back