The Hellboy Update on the Ram From Hell

Bone said:
Yeah, the bigger crank pulley was an adventure that had its twists. Right now, there is no one to make one that we know of presently. We modified an attempt to make us one from a good Viper Mechanic by sending it to Eric's machine shop. However, for those with Roe SCs, Sean Roe can mill a smaller SC pulley that will get you about 8.5 PSI (steady). Yes, like Eric said, belt slippage can be an issue. I added an extra tensioner pulley.

Once again, forged internals is highly suggested....you can always look at my Piston Rods if you don't believe me. lol :eek:

I've got a beauty of a piston and a hole in the cylinder wall to show off too :rock: :mad:

Nice chatting with you the other day! Thanks for sharing the pics =)

Bone said:
I blew up trying! :D:nurse::D Was getting close. Eric's turn.

It is actually more fun beating Stinker.

BUT ALOT OF TRUCKS RUN UNDER 14S FROM THE FACTORY EVEN THE QC'S. SHOT FOR A HIGH GOAL! :)

Silverback said:
Congratulations Eric.

It appears you did an outstanding job.

Thanks John! That means a lot coming from you!

Always good to hear from ya brother!:rock:

You're always welcome at any GTG for beers and to check 'er out up close & personal. :D

Last edited:
Ram From Hell said:

You're always welcome at any GTG for beers and to check 'er out up close & personal. :D

Looking forward to see her.

Hopefully it will be a nice day and I can bring the car.

TheSickness said:
Next we need to set up a showdown at Bremerton...King of Kitasap Co. on the line....May the fastest red truck win and you guys got a shot since the awesome looking red one is in the scrap heap now :D

Which one is that? :dontknow:

Ram From Hell said:

Eric,

Motor is looking totally AWESOME!! I would like to com and take a lokk sometime if you dont mind!! If this is cool with you, pm me and I will send you my number.

Stinker said:
nobody else gonna say it?:dontknow:

BOUT DAM TIME:D !!!!!!!!!!!

L;OLOLOL killer job bo:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
The real question is will it run a 14 the first time out. ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back