The King is here !!!

Stinker said:
with lots of cookies inside too:D
Don't forget an air hole or two or five. They don't call him Stinker for nothing.:D

Sorry to come late to the party......

Awesome fkn ride, Sherif......

Are there any openings in your company?

D

Thanks guys , i am back home now . got a good night sleep and just woke up .( i woke up at 5 , looked out the window at the viper and went back to sleep ).

i drove here back home from the port which is like 150 miles , it drives like a dream . the car is soo damn loud for an OEm exhaust - i had a corsa track exhaust waiting to be put on , but will probably sell it or something .

My lowered SRT ram with full stiff QA1s rides like a f*** rolls compared to the car , the suspension is STIFF as hell - will have to play with the settings on the shocks - as the streets here are the among the worst in the world !!!
The sound of tires at 60 is unbelievably loud !! Its a crazy car for sure , but i love it :marchmellow: . The way it looks is just something else .
Its a head turner , people were taking pix with phones ,giving me thumbs up everywhere .

tommorow morning will take the cover off and give it a quick wash and wax . Will post pix then .

thanks guys very much !

SilvrSRT10 said:
Incredible car. Just incredible. Did they really lash it down with some twisted nylon cord? Incredible.

i thought the same when first saw it , but upon further investigation i am glad they did it that way . The wheels are black and could have easily scratched ! they used the wooden blocks extensively on the front to lock down the wheels .
The car at the port was telling he has seen smashed cars in containers too may times .and commented how well this was tied down .

Stinker said:
if I stick myself in a fedex box and get shipped over there.........................................can I have a ride:D

yes a ride in the truck ! :D :D

Excellent!! Beautfiul ride. Before you take possession of the car, check it well for damages I hope they did more to lash the car down into the container than with some 2x4 blocks attached to the floor and some flimsy rope to tie it down.

WOW! A dream come true? Excellent ride and choice in cars,Two thumbs up! I'm amazed on how they tied it down,but I guess it worked.

Congrats!!! That's a badass machine! I can't wait for more pics!

Yellow venom said:
WOW! A dream come true? Excellent ride and choice in cars,Two thumbs up! I'm amazed on how they tied it down,but I guess it worked.

I checked the car , no damages .

on the front blocks on all four sides of the tire and nylon rope tieing each wheel .

thanks .:) :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back