The King is here !!!

Thanks Jay .
I think its the springs , they are very stiff to balance the 1000 lbs the aero kit is putting on the car at 150 mph . the springs are twice as stiff as the regular viper springs :hmmmm2: which are already very stiff .

I think the tires has to do with it too cause they are semi legal race tires - michlen sport cups - i have similar spec tires on the evo and its STIFF too - maybe when its time to change them i will look into other options .

I'm jealous I'm starting to think I'm in the wrong business or something. That car looks beautiful!

hashash said:
Thanks Jay .
I think its the springs , they are very stiff to balance the 1000 lbs the aero kit is putting on the car at 150 mph . the springs are twice as stiff as the regular viper springs :hmmmm2: which are already very stiff .

I think the tires has to do with it too cause they are semi legal race tires - michlen sport cups - i have similar spec tires on the evo and its STIFF too - maybe when its time to change them i will look into other options .
Its the car, there is a MAJOR issue with the springs on them. You need to ship it to my house immediatley. :D :D :D

GADodgetech said:
Its the car, there is a MAJOR issue with the springs on them. You need to ship it to my house immediatley. :D :D :D

In your dreamsss !!:p :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back