The King is here !!!

some pix while giving her the first wash .:rock:

013.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

a quick layer of wax will follow later today . its 3 pm here now and the sun is too f** strong .

totaly sick, love it.. now lets see some more pics when shes cleaned up...

PS I'm stoppin in for a few days when im in Egypt, hope you dont mind if I use the ACR for the week.. :)

well it might be several years before I ever make it to Egypt well if i ever do ... .lol

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
totaly sick, love it.. now lets see some more pics when shes cleaned up...

PS I'm stoppin in for a few days when im in Egypt, hope you dont mind if I use the ACR for the week.. :)

well it might be several years before I ever make it to Egypt well if i ever do ... .lol

you are welcome anytime ! when you come i can give my daily driver for the week , my 1.3 L mitsubishi lancer ! :D :D

some more pix after today's wash up .

pix044.jpg

:marchmellow:

Last edited:
hashash said:
the king of the ring is here !

I saw here yesterday for the first time ! cant sleep from excitment

should be cleared through the f***n customs tommorow and heading home . Will sleep beside the viper truck .

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

333.jpg

Holy crap. that looks fast sitting still.

My friend here in town owns a restyrant..I was there last night and was sitting outside having cocktails..I hear a rumblling off to my left and when I turned to look, there was the exact same car, along with 6 other Vipers of various vintage..I talked with the owner of the ACR..They had driven down from Ontario to go to Pocono Raceway for a track day...Awesome car you got Hashash..very nice indeed..

Riff62 said:
My friend here in town owns a restyrant..I was there last night and was sitting outside having cocktails..I hear a rumblling off to my left and when I turned to look, there was the exact same car, along with 6 other Vipers of various vintage..I talked with the owner of the ACR..They had driven down from Ontario to go to Pocono Raceway for a track day...Awesome car you got Hashash..very nice indeed..

thanks alot :rock: I am very glad i got it instead of the chevy ZR1 or the Porsche GT3RS .:marchmellow:

SrtBrad said:
Congrats bro. That is one SICK car. How many virgins will this car claim?

lol ..... ha ha not many i am afraid :D , the wife was asking me yesterday if the baby seat can fit in it :( :D :D

Today its 500 miles on the odo . A driving review :

the car suspension is very stiff , it will punish you on any thing other than perfect surfaces - which are a rarity here :mad: - . I will try messing with the suspension settings while changing oil tommorow .
The cabin is slightly cramped but comfy ,the stock speakers were changed for a set of kickers as the OEM were cheap chinese paper ones .Now i need to change the sub.

The attention is unbeliveable , i feel like a rock star , stares ,phone cameras everywere i go . I have already an offer to feature it in a local performance magazine .

I give it gas yesterday and wowwwww the spinning in second gear is unbelievable !!!!.much faster than the truck .
to conclude - i love this car . I was having second thoughts because of the ride but i know i will be keeping it for years to come .:marchmellow: i love this car.

Last edited:
I can't see pictures where I am.. I feel blind... What is it? An ACR Viper? I can't tell.... OH nevermind I can see it.. SWEET!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back