The new Ferrari Truck

Ok here are the changes I had done thanks to awesome body shop I my dealer works with.

I got the whole truck touched up and got rid of all scratches and few small dings.

New jdm black headlights
led tailights and 3rd brake light
Rims are now powedercoated semi-gloss black and ditched the pirelli tires for some conti's
custom plates in memory of my best friend 16yrold black lab "Durazo" who passed on 7/18

the truck is lowered 1" / 2"

However I have a new promblem now. When I first lowered my truck I didnt bother aligning it because I liked how it looked with all the neg camber and how it handled. After drving it for 5k miles like that, tire wear was still normal so left it. BUt now thats the alignment was done the I lost all that camber and on any decent bump my damn wheel is hitting the liner and fender:argh:

So I got fiqure something out for that

Last edited:
FerrariTruck said:
SRT10NEW057.jpg

SRT10NEW059.jpg

SRT10NEW066.jpg

SRT10NEW062.jpg

Awesome changes Alfredo, your truck is looking DAMN good!

FerrariTruck said:
Not yet, ROE SC'er going on in July:burnout:

are you racing this "POS" tonight or not?
or do you need me to drive it for you? :D :D :D :D :D

Hey Quick, you want to come out today?

Truck look's better this way bro., what's up with the "L"?

thanks mike:rock:

Eddie yeah i'm racing! bring out ur truck and race that thing too! YOu should race that orange lightning on 26's:D :p no really its pretty fast, runs 8.4s on the big ass wheels and he's a paisa too!

yeah mike and jerry come one out tonite! its a real nice track, good food, and plenty of drag racing!!!

FerrariTruck said:
thanks mike:rock:

Eddie yeah i'm racing! bring out ur truck and race that thing too! YOu should race that orange lightning on 26's:D :p no really its pretty fast, runs 8.4s on the big ass wheels and he's a paisa too!

yeah mike and jerry come one out tonite! its a real nice track, good food, and plenty of drag racing!!!

come on Jerry....i want to drive yours...then i will race that Orange L

Sorry guys, can't make it tonight. Let me know the next time though, I will try and make it!!

what did they do as far as touching it up? You can see every swirl mark and scratch on the black trucks. Need to get something done about it.

Really looks nice. Suggest a black shorty antenna and back to red for the fuel door. If it's the after market door with the bolt pattern have it powdercoated. You could take a pair of the chrome door handle covers and have them powdercoated red as well to go along with the mirrors that look great. all this wouyld follow the theme. Detail wins at car shows.

Whitesnake said:
are you racing this "POS" tonight or not?
or do you need me to drive it for you? :D :D :D :D :D

Hey Quick, you want to come out today?

Truck look's better this way bro., what's up with the "L"?
Well, how'd it go?

Quick

tonite was shitty!!!

lets just say I out ran the cops......again:D

then raced a gto and won with a lame 9.0 and missed 3rd

raced a mustang and lost...reaction time was 1.1 sec zzzzzzzz

then a raced a honda and won but broke the b & m shifter:mad:

So i missed 3rd tonite 3 times, ( even lit up the reverse lights)

my sixty when up to a 2.0(390mh) when i was pulling 1.8s on the pirelli's

before.

There was a horrible car crash involving a mustang and we have video of it all!!!!

I just had back surgery 9 days ago so thats my excuse:D :D

Next time i want everyone out there!!!

099 FEVER said:
Really looks nice. Suggest a black shorty antenna and back to red for the fuel door. If it's the after market door with the bolt pattern have it powdercoated. You could take a pair of the chrome door handle covers and have them powdercoated red as well to go along with the mirrors that look great. all this wouyld follow the theme. Detail wins at car shows.

got the attenna covered already boss, and 10-4 on the gas cover hell i'm willing to trade for a stock style red one. But this is no show truck, just need a touch up:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back