The new Ferrari Truck

FerrariTruck said:
tonite was shitty!!!

lets just say I out ran the cops......again:D

then raced a gto and won with a lame 9.0 and missed 3rd

raced a mustang and lost...reaction time was 1.1 sec zzzzzzzz

then a raced a honda and won but broke the b & m shifter:mad:

So i missed 3rd tonite 3 times, ( even lit up the reverse lights)

my sixty when up to a 2.0(390mh) when i was pulling 1.8s on the pirelli's

before.

There was a horrible car crash involving a mustang and we have video of it all!!!!

I just had back surgery 9 days ago so thats my excuse:D :D

Next time i want everyone out there!!!

The times will be better Alfredo. Back surgery pain is a big problem to overcome at the race track. You did well. As far as the guy that crashed he has bigger problems. At least he escaped with only been knocked out for 20 minuites and no broken bones. May his Mustang rest in peace. I will post the video because he was not seriously hurt.

We almost lost the video tape to the track officials but Eddie saved the day. What did you tell them Eddie?:D BTW thanks for coming out and supporting us.:rock: :rock:

Alfredo thanks for helping a brother out.:rock: :rock:

These are a few pics from this GTG:

IrwindaleMay1309011.jpg

IrwindaleMay1309023.jpg

IrwindaleMay1309062.jpg

IrwindaleMay1309091.jpg

IrwindaleMay1309091.jpg

IrwindaleMay1309099.jpg

IrwindaleMay1309101.jpg

IrwindaleMay1309104.jpg

Eddie's dream truck.:D :D

IrwindaleMay1309110.jpg

The Black Truck Is The Fastest.:D :D

IrwindaleMay1309114.jpg

IrwindaleMay1309117.jpg

IrwindaleMay1309121.jpg

Where's the videos?

The truck looks great! Black rims rock! The red LED tails and 3rd brake looks sweet!

FerrariTruck said:
got the attenna covered already boss, and 10-4 on the gas cover hell i'm willing to trade for a stock style red one. But this is no show truck, just need a touch up:D
............. so, when's the next one? :rock:

Quick

FerrariTruck said:
tonite was shitty!!!

raced a gto and won with a lame 9.0 and missed 3rd
raced a mustang and lost...reaction time was 1.1 sec zzzzzzzz
then a raced a honda and won but broke the b & m shifter:mad:
So i missed 3rd tonite 3 times, ( even lit up the reverse lights).
my sixty when up to a 2.0(390mh) when i was pulling 1.8s on the pirelli's
before.
well..... at least you didn't blow up....... :dontknow: :D

SrtBrad said:
The times will be better Alfredo.
so, what were your times on this 1/8 mile track brad ?:)

moparracing said:
well..... at least you didn't blow up....... :dontknow: :D

so, what were your times on this 1/8 mile track brad ?:)

If I remember right and I'll check the video I was around 8.6 at 87mph.:dontknow: I'll double check but that was with the 05 QC.

moparracing said:
you didn't run your black '06 ?:dontknow:

Yeah several times but only at a 1/4 mile track. The 05 QC I ran in San Diego at an 1/8 mile track. I can always check my timeslips to see what I did in the 1/8th at a 1/4 mile track. What are your times?

SrtBrad said:
The times will be better Alfredo. Back surgery pain is a big problem to overcome at the race track. You did well. As far as the guy that crashed he has bigger problems. At least he escaped with only been knocked out for 20 minuites and no broken bones. May his Mustang rest in peace. I will post the video because he was not seriously hurt.

We almost lost the video tape to the track officials but Eddie saved the day. What did you tell them Eddie?:D BTW thanks for coming out and supporting us.:rock: :rock:

Alfredo thanks for helping a brother out.:rock: :rock:

i said.... you need more then that gun and the flashlight to take it from me....you see that dorking looking guy with that cap on backwards, he work's for me, and the guffy guy running that Ugly Red truck is my lawn cutting guy. So it's your call buddy, we could take it the hard way or the easy way!!!!!

ok the truth is the wife had it in her hand's....it was her!:D

Whitesnake said:
i said.... you need more then that gun and the flashlight to take it from me....you see that dorking looking guy with that cap on backwards, he work's for me, and the guffy gay guy running that Ugly Red truck is my lawn cutting guy.
:D :D :D :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back