The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

so im in Connecticut any gtg here soon? would be stoked to see all the srt10 get together here on the east

so im in Connecticut any gtg here soon? would be stoked to see all the srt10 get together here on the east

Nice to meet you and yes we should be having another gtg possibly in June at Mohegan Sun like last year, keep an eye out on the forum. Also there are awesome cruises at bass pro every other Thursday starting April 17th in Foxboro Massachusetts.

Fed Ex has the banner and it will be in PA in two days. Tracking # was provided to Privatetoe82 via PM.

Yeah I got it, and like vprpwrd mentioned, a group of us is getting together saturday to sign it and take some pics. Then I will send it off to the next guy on the list next week.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah I got it, and like vprpwrd mentioned, a group of us is getting together saturday to sign it and take some pics. Then I will send it off to the next guy on the list next week.

That's what you said last Saturday, right before you went to the Honda GTG. :D

Haha. No, it was always gona be this saturday. Because I know it was gona be shitty out. And it would have been to short notice to get anyone together. But for realzys, we gona sign it this weekend.

Haha. No, it was always gona be this saturday. Because I know it was gona be shitty out. And it would have been to short notice to get anyone together. But for realzys, we gona sign it this weekend.

Yeah, fo rizzle my nizzle

It looks like beastly1 is next name after me and E. So I will need a name and address for him so I can get it out early next week. Message me.

Ok, the only way I am going to get this banner out this week is if someone gives me and address. Beastly1 is next on the list, but I still have yet to hear anything from him. Is he still around on the forum? I need somewhere to send it or its just gona sit at my house for a month. So someone give me an address.

Ok, the only way I am going to get this banner out this week is if someone gives me and address. Beastly1 is next on the list, but I still have yet to hear anything from him. Is he still around on the forum? I need somewhere to send it or its just gona sit at my house for ANOTHER month. So someone give me an address.

Fixed it for you. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back