The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

If you don't get a response we can skip him like we did before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send it to me, I'll get Will (Massriper) and if there is anyone else in this area too!

Not trying to sound like an ass, but it would make a little sense to start sending it north as a lot of us guys haven't had access to our trucks for several months now!

Would you guys please check the list (in the 1st post) for your position in the list, scottrobinson is after Beastly1, and be ready to send your address's to the person before you when you see that the banner is on the way to that person. This will save some waiting time in getting the banner around the country. Also be aware that there is a request by Mopar-or-no-car to have it in edina Ohio on Sat May 24th for a GTG.

HI Guys , The Banner Is On It's Way, But I Have To Pass It On, To The Next Guy, My Truck Is Still Not Back From, A&C Performance, To Take A picture With The truck, So I Will Have To Go Back On The List ....

HI Guys , The Banner Is On It's Way, But I Have To Pass It On, To The Next Guy, My Truck Is Still Not Back From, A&C Performance, To Take A picture With The truck, So I Will Have To Go Back On The List ....

I am going to switch bwellmaker into beastly1's spot because they are very close together and the exchange will be easy for them to do.

Ok i just recieved the banner , i signed it, and will get it to bwellmaker, for him to do his thing, is that ok ???? i will let him know if thats cool. and when the truck gets back i will let you know so i can take a pic with it .

Ok i just recieved the banner , i signed it, and will get it to bwellmaker, for him to do his thing, is that ok ???? i will let him know if thats cool. and when the truck gets back i will let you know so i can take a pic with it .

Just make sure it keeps moving, please. The banner should not be "parked" anywhere for more than a day or two.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back