The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

Banner shipped Monday! should have it by friday.

OK hawaiisrt you need to PM Thomas J. and get his address so you have it ready when you are finished with the banner. If you do not get a response in a couple of days (he has not been on since 7/14) let us know and then PM 6speedquadcab.

KEEP IT MOVING!!

He only has 30 post and is not active enough so move onto 6speedquadcad as we will have no way to communicate with thomas j if somethig goes wrong

Hey hawaiisrt it's been a while since the storm blew through, are you OK? And are you ready to pass on the banner?

Hey hawaiisrt it's been a while since the storm blew through, are you OK? And are you ready to pass on the banner?

sorry bro been in and out of the drs because of my back issues and i haven't even gotten the chance to open the banner up. i have been barley able to move as im going through some major back pains. i have had multiple back surgeries in the past 2 years including multi level spinal fusion and i was just told i must brace for my first neck surgery (possible single level fusion or a discectomy in my neck) im still in my 30's lol. its no excuse really but i haven't found the time for the banner and im sorry. ill get to it as quick as i can and get it back in circulation.

sorry again to everyone for slowing this process down!

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your health. That really sucks being as young as you are. I know back issues are no fun as I have helped nurse me wife thru 2 spinal surgeries (1 discectomy and 1 Titanium cage Fusion) due to disk degeneration and she will be doing more as time goes on. That being said if it is difficult you can always sign it (that's the important part) and skip the pics as some of they members (me included) have done.

sorry bro been in and out of the drs because of my back issues and i haven't even gotten the chance to open the banner up. i have been barley able to move as im going through some major back pains. i have had multiple back surgeries in the past 2 years including multi level spinal fusion and i was just told i must brace for my first neck surgery (possible single level fusion or a discectomy in my neck) im still in my 30's lol. its no excuse really but i haven't found the time for the banner and im sorry. ill get to it as quick as i can and get it back in circulation.

sorry again to everyone for slowing this process down!

No problem man, take care of yourself. It gets here when it gets here. Your health comes first.

I emailed him this morning. Who's next on the list that is ready to receive, sign, and send on?

Steve's a slacker. Is there anyone else that we can send it to instead? :D

I have faith in his ability to turn it around quickly so I can get it hung up in my garage faster. :D

Moving

Sorry for not returning a message and missing my place in line. I moved to Montgomery AL from New Orleans, LA, but I'm recovering from major surgery out of town. If the banner is still going around in a few weeks, I'd like to get back on the list. I'll post when I can handle getting back involved. Thanks and again, sorry.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back