The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

I'll send you some local snacks that will turn you into a candy fiend. :D

Hey bro me and the fam was moving to texas but now because of my wifes impending heart transplant the drs here is suggesting Stanford so we are moving back (moved from there back to hawaii in 08) to fairfield or suisun city in solano county. Hopefully in march time frame so we gonna be neighbors :D

Hey bro me and the fam was moving to texas but now because of my wifes impending heart transplant the drs here is suggesting Stanford so we are moving back (moved from there back to hawaii in 08) to fairfield or suisun city in solano county. Hopefully in march time frame so we gonna be neighbors :D

I work at Stanford so we should be seeing much of each other. :)

Got this baby in the mail today. Thanks Hawaiisrt for all the delicious snacks! Ill be taking some pictures of it with my truck over the weekend and off to Chris (frosty05) it goes on Monday morning. :)

Last edited:
Very Nice!! In the interest of keeping this moving Chris (frosty05) would you please PM MikeH for his address so you will have it when you’re ready? He has not been on since 9/30 and if he is not overly active so I would like to get the next person in line ready ASAP if MikeH does not respond in a timely manner.

Im here! Im here! However, can we move my name down just one or two spots? I have the truck in the shop for a cam and a bunch or other stuff, and id like to get it out to the Bavarian alps (a few hours from me) for the pictures with the banner. Would that be ok? Also, I can be reached at [email protected] or by texting (815)312-1677 (if you don't have an iPhone) or text me at [email protected] if you do have an iPhone. Thanks guys!

-Mike

Success. I was able to get E to sign the banner for his second time today. On to Frosty05 it goes. Thanks for the opportunity everyone.

Im here! Im here! However, can we move my name down just one or two spots? I have the truck in the shop for a cam and a bunch or other stuff, and id like to get it out to the Bavarian alps (a few hours from me) for the pictures with the banner. Would that be ok? Also, I can be reached at [email protected] or by texting (815)312-1677 (if you don't have an iPhone) or text me at [email protected] if you do have an iPhone. Thanks guys!

-Mike

Done.
Pm'd vipertruck05 for his information.

Mike, 815? Are you from the Chicago suburbs?

Done.
Pm'd vipertruck05 for his information.

Mike, 815? Are you from the Chicago suburbs?

I am, I see you are in Joliet as well! I grew up in Crest Hill. I had an apartment in the Woodlands in Joliet lol...nice place...:p

I'm stationed in Germany right now. Been stationed overseas for the last 6 years actually. I was back in Crest Hill for two days, two weeks ago. And I will be back in December if you want to grab a beer!

Hey guys, I'm going to delay sending the banner overseas for a bit. Lets keep it stateside a bit longer. When it's time for it to go overseas, send it to me and I'll send to Arne. He's probably the best one to spread it around over there, then get it back when its done.

We should get the banner touring the Great White North for a while too.:D

Traveling banner

It seems to be moving fast right now. I'm really looking forward to it getting closer to my turn. I just PM'd ViperTruck05 with my contact info.

Banner was shipped out today as promised. Chris should have it by Wednesday.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back