The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

Alright, here are the banner pics from it's stop in Joliet.
Banner is all packed up and ready to ship out tomorrow to ViperTruck05 for the next leg of it's journey.

I also continued the fun by packing a few goodies along with the banner...hehehe

We should make doing this a tradition. It's actually a lot of fun!

[URL=http://s1219.photobucket.com/user/cdarnell1975/media/SRT10/20151025_163935_zpsk516bmdu.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s1219.photobucket.com/user/cdarnell1975/media/SRT10/20151025_164117_zps5bmuocya.jpg.html][/URL]

Thanks!
I'm glad we had some nice weather for the photos, that tree looked like it was on fire! I had to get a couple pics under it.

Now the truck can go down for the winter. I've got a pile of mods lined up and ready to go.

Alright, here are the banner pics from it's stop in Joliet.
Banner is all packed up and ready to ship out tomorrow to ViperTruck05 for the next leg of it's journey.

I also continued the fun by packing a few goodies along with the banner...hehehe

We should make doing this a tradition. It's actually a lot of fun!

Thanks for keeping it moving. Great pictures!

Banner, goodies, and ...umm..."Snakebite kit" are shipped. :evil:

Should get to Craig (ViperTruck05) by Wednesday i think.
TN: 781588524418

Good turn around Frosty05 and nice pics! OK Craig (ViperTruck05) have you PM'd topfueljim for his address so you are ready to send it to him when finished?

Yep. I received the banner. Getting pics this weekend (as soon as I un-tetris the garaged to get it back out :) ) topfueljim has been contacted. I'll keep it moving.

Pics are taken and banner packed up with shipping label attached :) Going out tomorrow. Will post the pics shortly:D

20151101_153102.jpg

banner1.jpg

Not the greatest weather for pics, but didn't turn out bad. Me and my son Ty.....wife running the camera :)

Nicely done! Great pic of you and you're son Ty, shame you could not get your wife Brooke in there with you guys.

OK 05srt6spd if you want a shot at getting the banner you need to get your post count up past 50 so you can receive PM's (and this goes for any member who wants to get the banner).

I planned on posting a pic of it being enjoyed ......... still might :)

Very nice addition to the banner's travel!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back