The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

I just received the banner this afternoon. Thanks, Craig, I really like the surprises in there! 05srt6spd, apparently you do not have enough posts to receive a PM. If you see this and get the count up quickly, get your contact info to me. If not I will move to the next person on the list, MikeH.

I will take pics this weekend at the latest and try to get it sent Monday.

Jim

I just received the banner this afternoon. Thanks, Craig, I really like the surprises in there! 05srt6spd, apparently you do not have enough posts to receive a PM. If you see this and get the count up quickly, get your contact info to me. If not I will move to the next person on the list, MikeH.

I will take pics this weekend at the latest and try to get it sent Monday.

Jim

Thanks, Jim!

Jim I left 05srt6spd a visitor message a couple of days ago about getting his count up and he has not made any effort to increase his post count past 35 so go ahead and contact mikeh and if 05srt6spd gets his count up later we can get back to him.

We have;

38. 05srt6spd
39. Mikeh
40. spinafable

Left, is there anyone else before this goes to Germany?

I had this need to be on top of page #100...

We have;

38. 05srt6spd
39. Mikeh
40. spinafable

Left, is there anyone else before this goes to Germany?

I had this need to be on top of page #100...

I should update that list, it's coming home after spinafable. :D

Add me back to list

Recovered from surgery and relocated to Montgomery Alabama! Ready to get back on the list!

When does Arne get it? It's about time the European boys get a chance to sign the thing.

Mikeh is located in Germany and will be able to forward it on to other European members.

I am on the list after Mikeh and I am in New Mexico. Which means that it would go to Germany and then back stateside and then I would forward it to Europe.

Would it make more sense to have it come to me before going to Mikeh in Germany if you want him to forward it to the European members?

Mikeh is located in Germany and will be able to forward it on to other European members.

Awesome... it looks like I made the list! I am a new guy here, so I can't PM just yet. If anyone needs my contact info/address, please shoot me an email. Thanks.
-Kevin
[email protected]

Back