The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

Thanks. I just blew that thread up with like 45 posts... Fully PM qualified.

I am on the list after Mikeh and I am in New Mexico. Which means that it would go to Germany and then back stateside and then I would forward it to Europe.

Would it make more sense to have it come to me before going to Mikeh in Germany if you want him to forward it to the European members?

Hey guys, I agree, if there's 3-5 people that wanna get it before sending it over here, that would be great. My truck is in for some go-fast parts and I'm not sure when I'm gonna be getting it back. Just let me know

I am on the list after Mikeh and I am in New Mexico. Which means that it would go to Germany and then back stateside and then I would forward it to Europe.

Would it make more sense to have it come to me before going to Mikeh in Germany if you want him to forward it to the European members?

Hey guys, I agree, if there's 3-5 people that wanna get it before sending it over here, that would be great. My truck is in for some go-fast parts and I'm not sure when I'm gonna be getting it back. Just let me know

I will make the adjustments to the list.

Banner

I took some pics yesterday, and the banner is packed up and ready to go to 05srt6spd today.

Pics are attached.

Attachments

• 20151108_112443_resized.jpg
    20151108_112443_resized.jpg
    789.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 20151108_112400_resized.jpg
    20151108_112400_resized.jpg
    717.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 20151108_111822_resized_1.jpg
    20151108_111822_resized_1.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 20151109_080134_resized(1).jpg
    20151109_080134_resized(1).jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 84
I took some pics yesterday, and the banner is packed up and ready to go to 05srt6spd today.

Pics are attached.

The truck, the location, the license plate frame, so much like!!! :D

Banner Pics

Thanks for the compliments. It was at Capistrano Beach, sort of between Dana Point and San Clemente. South Orange County, CA.

Thanks for the compliments. It was at Capistrano Beach, sort of between Dana Point and San Clemente. South Orange County, CA.

Easily one of my favorite areas on earth. I'd have a house on the water somewhere between San Clemente and Laguna Niguel, if your property taxes weren't so stupid high.

Awesome that the banner is still traveling is it the original one from way back?

Got the banner today, it's pretty amazing. Why is caveman on there twice?

Topfueljim, the gifts make me want to check out highway 1.

Well ship out on Monday to spinafable.

Got the banner today, it's pretty amazing. Why is caveman on there twice?

Topfueljim, the gifts make me want to check out highway 1.

Well ship out on Monday to spinafable.

I signed it when when it came to us in Colorado, then signed it again about a year later when it showed up at a GTG in Texas.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back