The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

Ya Chris back on post 888 and 889 it was brought up.

So 6speedquadcab Please get your info to hawaiisrt ASAP so he can send you the banner.

It had been moving well until Hawaii was hit with a storm and hurt his back. I understand the situation but he should have skipped his picture and just signed it which does not take long and sent it on its way.

No excuses im very sorry for the inconvenience that i have caused. the banner is out in usps hands and should arrive to 6peedquadcab in a couple of days. i have included some please forgive me Aloha snacks to be enjoyed and passed on but not sure if any of it will make it out of 6speedquadcabs possession though lol.

sorry again DJ

Last edited:
No excuses im very sorry for the inconvenience that i have caused. the banner is out in usps hands and should arrive to 6peedquadcab in a couple of days. i have included some please forgive me Aloha snacks to be enjoyed and passed on but not sure if any of it will make it out of 6speedquadcabs position though lol.

sorry again DJ
Thanks for the update, DJ. Hope your back gets to feeling better soon!

No excuses im very sorry for the inconvenience that i have caused. the banner is out in usps hands and should arrive to 6peedquadcab in a couple of days. i have included some please forgive me Aloha snacks to be enjoyed and passed on but not sure if any of it will make it out of 6speedquadcabs possession though lol.

sorry again DJ

I agree thanks for the update and we do hope you get better soon.

I'll be sure to be prompt for the next member in line. Who ever that may be. :dontknow:

I'll be sure to be prompt for the next member in line. Who ever that may be. :dontknow:

Ok, you need to PM Frosty05 and get him to send his info to you. He was online yesterday so he should respond quickly. If he does not respond in 2 days give a shout out and we will let you know who to contact next. Lets keep it rolling. :rock:

Notice he didn't say anything about passing the snacks on.........

Lol! Got me. And I'm sorry gentlemen, but my wife and daughters already called dibs on the snacks. :)

Maybe I can send a San Francisco care package to the following member in line if you know what I mean. ;)

Only pic i could get with the banner lol. Really have so much going on.
:drool:

Attachments

• 20151013_090033.jpg
    20151013_090033.jpg
    507.7 KB · Views: 72
Lol! Got me. And I'm sorry gentlemen, but my wife and daughters already called dibs on the snacks. :)

Maybe I can send a San Francisco care package to the following member in line if you know what I mean. ;)

Hmmm maybe something else has emerged to make this banner passing even more great! A "Taste of a State (or even country)" I know a little corny :p

Hmmm maybe something else has emerged to make this banner passing even more great! A "Taste of a State (or even country)" I know a little corny :p

Nope, not corny. You are certainly up to something good here Hawaii. I think you just started a new banner tradition. Im in!

Only pic i could get with the banner lol. Really have so much going on.
:drool:
Freaking dibs on some of those snacks!

Nope, not corny. You are certainly up to something good here Hawaii. I think you just started a new banner tradition. Im in!
Send me some of the snacks or I'll ban you. Thanks. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back