The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

Thomas j if you want to get the banner you need to get your posts up past 50.

And that goes for anyone else, if you dont have at least 50 post we can not PM

You for your address! So Please get your counts up if the are not ther yet!

I can't believe this thing has been on the road for almost 2 years already!!

Glad the banner is moving along! Just realized I never posted up my pics with it :D

Attachments

• IMG_7546.jpg
    IMG_7546.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7547.jpg
    IMG_7547.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7548.jpg
    IMG_7548.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7549.jpg
    IMG_7549.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 27
The banner came in the mail today! Can someone update the list as the last 3 people before me have been skipped for various reasons. I will contact the next person on the list, 6speedquadcab, unless one of the skipped people chimes in? Luckily I took off tomorrow to install a bunch of stuff on the truck, and get the tires mounted finally. Will take some pics and send it off soon!

Glad to see this banner getting around. I think its a awesome fact that between a lot of people that have never met face to face that something like this can be achieved. Everyone should give themselves a pat on the back :)

Hopefully it make it to me once I get back to the 808 and settled in.

Glad to see this banner getting around. I think its a awesome fact that between a lot of people that have never met face to face that something like this can be achieved. Everyone should give themselves a pat on the back :)

Hopefully it make it to me once I get back to the 808 and settled in.

When will you be back?

Sinus19 is home and ready to receive. He'll be on shortly to confirm. I'd like to see him get it next.

Sinus19 is home and ready to receive. He'll be on shortly to confirm. I'd like to see him get it next.

I'm not sure anyone here cares what you like, but whatevs..... :D

okay guys, I'm back! Go ahead and send it out to me if i am next.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back