The new WORK HORSE

Yellow venom

Boosted Venom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the new work horse not very long ago, I keep forgetting to post up some pics, it's a 2013 Longhorn 3500 Megacab 4X4, it's got a 3" lift with 35" Toyo M/T's on 18" Metal Mulisha wheels,bushwacker fender flares, painted rear bumper and painted Iron Cross bumper with all the windows tinted, it's true pearlcoat blue (hard to keep clean), the new cummins and Aisin 6spd tranny are killer!image.jpg

I got the new work horse not very long ago, I keep forgetting to post up some pics, it's a 2013 Longhorn 3500 Megacab 4X4, it's got a 3" lift with 35" Toyo M/T's on 18" Metal Mulisha wheels,bushwacker fender flares, painted rear bumper and painted Iron Cross bumper with all the windows tinted, it's true pearlcoat blue (hard to keep clean), the new cummins and Aisin 6spd tranny are killer!View attachment 53050

I would definitely tow shit with it, maybe even haul a couple loads of scrap. :D

Nice truck, love the color! Once you have a Mega-cab its hard to imagine going back to a regular crew cab setup.
Justin

That is a wholelot of truck!! why the switch from the cummins' ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back