The Official Exhaust Sound Clip Thread

Does anyone have the Cherry Bomb Vortex with factory exhaust? I just want the muffler to replace my factory muffler. I already have the cats deleted. Any suggestion on size/model number for replacement?

These will be installed tomorrow with custom 3'' piping dumped over axle

IMG_20121012_182819_zps407027dd.jpg
[/IMG]

I'll have a sound clip soon enough. gonna bust the Go-Pro out when it dries up a little. factory manifolds and mids. 3" piping with H-pipe and two spin-tech pro street mufflers with turn downs.
IMG_20121014_121813_zpsb2f1c4bf.jpg
[/IMG]

Can't wait to hear, been looking at those mufflers to replace my OE monster.... Are you running all 4 cats?? I'm gonna be deleting the rears...... Thanks, looks awesome.

Can't wait to hear, been looking at those mufflers to replace my OE monster.... Are you running all 4 cats?? I'm gonna be deleting the rears...... Thanks, looks awesome.
running all four cats still. Might eventually delete the rears.

I installed the magnaflow cat back Friday. I like the sound. Very easy install. I will probably delete, or hollow out the back 2 cats for a little more flow and sound. Overall happy with the purchase.

It coming up to winter here in the UK and the truck is gonna be sitting inside most of it, so it frees up some extra money, no longer used for gas...lol. I also just found out that over here there isnt a pass/fail catagory when it comes to emissions, SOOO with that being said, I need to plan my exhaust work; I can go LOUD (and would like to) but I dont want it sounding like S***. Got a guy over here that has made custom titanium exhaust for a few 5.0's and they sound GREAT. But my question is, if i have Bassani Headers, delete cats/resinators, and toss on some spintech mufflers, what type of different tones do you get if you move the mufflers closer or further from the headers? Ive searched the exhaust thread over and over, and havnt seen anything about the muffler placement mentioned...thanks in advance!!

Flowmasters sound like poo poo on these trucks:puke:

I've always heard that and the 06' I picked up has them on it and there terrible:eek:

You tube clip

Here is my sound clip, Bassani headers and Billy Boat exhaust
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2omIDOlF30]2006 dodge ram srt-10 start up - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back