The Official "Overhaulin' Dale (tinygiants)" Thread

Great news Dale. Can't wait to see the numbers and the truck running. Are you going with NOS on top of the blower?

Don

I just got a call from Eric. John Edwards (donating his time and talents) built the engine. After building, he took it to Arrow (donating their time and talents) for the burn in dyno run. Without the blower the engine made near 600 hp. All systems were operating as they should. I am very excited.

Like I told Eric, my fantasy is that we can get the motor back, installed, and a safe break in tune in time for the cancer free party. http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showpost.php?p=784038&postcount=295

Again, I want to extend a heart felt THANK YOU to all involved making this dream come true.

tinygiants said:
I just got a call from Eric. John Edwards (donating his time and talents) built the engine. After building, he took it to Arrow (donating their time and talents) for the burn in dyno run. Without the blower the engine made near 600 hp. All systems were operating as they should. I am very excited.

Like I told Eric, my fantasy is that we can get the motor back, installed, and a safe break in tune in time for the cancer free party. http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showpost.php?p=784038&postcount=295

Again, I want to extend a heart felt THANK YOU to all involved making this dream come true.

John is a master builder. He has built incredible engines for Archer Racing for years. He built Eric's engine and mine. The fact that Arrow donated the dyno burn in time is testament to John's skill and reputation.

Hmmm, 600 plus 150 with the Roe SC...with real meat on the rear end...this is for sure, a mid 11 second street truck!

I think I have wood...:eek: :eek: :D

Prof said:
The fact that Arrow donated the dyno burn in time is testament to John's skill and reputation.

Hmmm, 600 plus 150 with the Roe SC...with real meat on the rear end...this is for sure, a mid 11 second street truck!

I think I have wood...:eek: :eek: :D

Not to take anything away from Johns reputation and skill, but Arrow donated all the machining services associated with the rebuild. It is by the gifts of many, that we are where we are with this.

I am so excited to get behind the wheel of a one of a kind cool truck with some "gumption". I hope to drive it to the next GTG. What a rolling story it is. Maybe instead of Patience, I should name it Compassion. Or maybe Patient? :)

viperhauler said:
great news dale....don't get too excited now....

i here roy has wood:D :D :D

Well I thought I did...but upon closer inspection, it was just a small crease in my jeans...

Its been so long if I found that I really did have wood, I would hail it as a miracle and apply for Sainthood!

tinygiants said:

congrads SWEET numbers - hey when u get some time can u post some pictures of ur mini tub

tinygiants said:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Awesome numbers:rock: Not to long before you :burnout: :burnout:

Prof said:
Its been so long if I found that I really did have wood, I would hail it as a miracle and apply for Sainthood!
you might have just left a cigar in your pocket:D

Awesome... Congrats

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back