The Perfect Throttle Body

DC Performance said:
I have had many issues in the past with bigger throttle bodies on the SRT 10 engines. The single blade designs caused low speed surging and often had idle hang. You also had to assemble them yourself. I never recommended these unless the customer needed maximum hp out of the engine and could live with the drawbacks.

BBK's new 67mm twin blade design really works. Good low speed drivability and peak power gains of 11hp (verified on EED engine dyno). The big plus is that it is fully assembled and affordable. $499.00. Please feel free to call.

The "surging " you mentioned.............does that feel like having a really lightweight flywheel ? or maybe too high gearing ? :dontknow: :confused::dontknow:

rmn22ajr said:
I just spoke to Dan and he informed me BBK has requested a truck at their facility to work on the correct linkage for the new TB. The truck is being delivered to BBK next Wed. the 1st of Oct. New BBK RC & QC TB's coming soon!!!!

FYI- Dan's communication on this issue has been excellent.
any word yet from dc perf ?? :dontknow:

Here's the latest. BBK has a QC truck and is currently making the changes so the throttle body will fit Viper and Truck. Sorry for the confusion and delay, I will let everyone know when it is available.

DC Performance said:
Here's the latest. BBK has a QC truck and is currently making the changes so the throttle body will fit Viper and Truck. Sorry for the confusion and delay, I will let everyone know when it is available.

that include the RC folks also?????:dontknow: :rock: :dontknow:

e-mailed BBK in Feb. said they are 2-3 months away:( :mad: :( :)

anyone heard the latest on the TB's?????????

release date???? price??????

They have a finish product, just waiting for the BBK owners approval for release. As always another 2-3 months:dontknow:

shit:mad: :mad: :mad:
lol

ZCx said:
anyone heard the latest on the TB's?????????

release date???? price??????

I have one installed in my QC SRT-10. Part # is 1776. My QC was used to make sure final product worked.

Last edited:
Whitesnake said:
so how does it feel?

My truck was put on a dyno. Gains were 5hp and 10 foot pounds of torque. It drives really well. Throttle is nice and crisp. The cruise control works. I was going up and down the hills from Temecula and the Trans shifted well that part works great also. I like it and recommended to all. This throttle body is the same for QC's and RC's.

jrangel said:
My truck was put on a dyno. Gains were 5hp and 10 foot pounds of torque. It drives really well. Throttle is nice and crisp. The cruise control works. I was going up and down the hills from Temecula and the Trans shifted well that part works great also. I like it and recommended to all. This throttle body is the same for QC's and RC's.
look forward to this finally being available. :)

moparracing said:
look forward to this finally being available. :)

:dito: :dito: :dito: :heeeelllllooooo: :rock: :rock: :rock:

So.....I'm trying to convince my wife to let me buy this throttle body but I need to know when this will be available and the true power gains. I think people have had posted gains from 5-10 hp. That's is kind of a big discrepancy for me. I really want this throttle body though. I'm tired of the 1-2 tranny shifts, and the 3-4 tranny shift. I know my truck produces alot of power but I feel like I have no throttle response and I have to step on it to get that burst of power.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back