TheMoparConnection Stage II

amtrucker22

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap. Got the stage II in today from Robert and what a difference! I had no idea that my baby had this much power in her :burnout: ! Definitely an all new respect for her!

I think my grin was larger today than the day that I got her!:D :D

I will install the Thermostat this weekend.

Thank you Robert for the great customer service and keeping me informed along the way!

Looking forward to the exhaust!

Paul

right on!! glad you are happy...exhaust will be there tomorrow according to tracking details...

amtrucker22 said:
Holy crap. Got the stage II in today from Robert and what a difference! I had no idea that my baby had this much power in her :burnout: ! Definitely an all new respect for her!

Thank you Robert for the great customer service and keeping me informed along the way!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

amtrucker22 said:

Paul

I Love My Stage 2 :rock:

Can I jump on the PCM PM bandwagon too? :dontknow: :D

Thanks Robert.

Oh, and how damn rude of me!!!

Congratulations Paul! :party:

man, i'm in desperate need of a PM! :)

Mopar Stage II

Please include me in the pcm stage II email. Thanks!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us