There is so much WRONG here

Why would that truck be on its third owner already? Why wind the rear studs need replaced and the ignition etc
Who made the invoices ,,, why would a service shop tell someone to do more burnouts ?

Might have been hail damage and repainted ,, Texas has muther trucker hail storms in the summer even

Your emoji guy is sinister! Lol :cool:

Who made the invoices ,,, why would a service shop tell someone to do more burnouts ?
Well that's what I'm saying! When you read the invoices they all have strange things in them. Hahahaha maybe they thought it was funny. And they changed the rear shackles to a 2" drop from the 3" drop that was on it

Well that's what I'm saying! When you read the invoices they all have strange things in them. Hahahaha maybe they thought it was funny. And they changed the rear shackles to a 2" drop from the 3" drop that was on it
It’s obvious the bump stops were not done right or eliminated on the lowering

Or someone drove it like they stole it!

hahahaha! I always think of the worst scenarios first :eek:
Isn’t that how the 10’s are supposed to be driven hahaha

Maybe that’s the next truck of the month nomination :D

Might have been hail damage and repainted ,, Texas has muther trucker hail storms in the summer even
It originated in New York but everything in texas is supposed to be big!!

I wonder if the owner is a member??
Who knows ,, another place to make a comment and mention the VTCOA though ..

some dealer guy commented that they didn’t make Blue trucks … DUH HAHAHA ! I guess his knowledge is piss poor on the 10’s

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back