There is so much WRONG here

Who knows ,, another place to make a comment and mention the VTCOA though ..

some dealer guy commented that they didn’t make Blue trucks … DUH HAHAHA ! I guess his knowledge is piss poor on the 10’s
He clarified that only in 04 - the VCA edition. Or someone did anyways

Got some in Georgia too!
I’m a Virginian originally , live in SC , Florida , Louisiana, Nevada and Texas … My accents are all over the place hahaha

I’m a Virginian originally , live in SC , Florida , Louisiana, Nevada and Texas … My accents are all over the place hahaha
Hahahaha!! I bet!! In Nevada they probably couldn't understand a word! My cousins are terribly hard to understand / lol lol

Hahahaha!! I bet!! In Nevada they probably couldn't understand a word! My cousins are terribly hard to understand / lol lol
No , but was corrected about the way I pronounced the state name ,,, Potato , Potato

I’ve had several people old clients ask me if I’m a radio guy .. my new primary doctor jus a week ago said I should be in radio with my voice ..

I’ve had several people old clients ask me if I’m a radio guy .. my new primary doctor jus a week ago said I should be in radio with my voice ..
Well there's your new business opportunity!! Can do it from a basement iffen you have one

Have you voted today? Add one on choice number two for me please!

Ronnie is probably getting more pics for the thread!!

Track pics ! :cool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back