There is so much WRONG here

Like almost everything original about it has been changed and some of the changes appear it would be because this truck was damaged or abused by someone

if the mileage was 140,000 I could see it but at 14,000???

IF the tires are W rated then they look like they may be something to consider?

NOT saying that is the situation here as I just glanced at the ad and its none of my concern, BUT odometer manipulation is big business.

A Very quick Google Search:

https://carexamer.com/blog/car-clocking/

I understand this is from the UK but, well, you know...

Just my opinion of course!!

The last major auction I attended had several independent guys with laptops in the back area. They were openly asking people who purchased vehicles what they would like their odometer to read.

Last edited:
Oh well there you go! That's a very good possibility!

I had to question the

Paint for one, broken lug bolts - on the rear! Hahahaha

Last edited:
Starter motor binding during never-ending storage lol

B8048419-8733-4D88-BA34-749E76679893.jpeg Do more burnouts to purge exhaust of bad smells?!?!? :eek::D

alrighty then! There's your answer of your exhaust is loud or smells bad!

Maybe it's just me but it's sorta fishy. Could be someone just wanted a super custom truck :D

Hard hits when going though dips - doesn't say how fast he was going though those dips :rolleyes:

the ad says replacement 6 speed but in the comments he says just linkage and shifter

The comments are funny

Last edited:
Dodge RAM SRT-10

Details

VTR-2006-0596
Build Number: #140 of 1971
Color Build Number: #18 of 439
RC Build Number: #5 of 128
Build Date: 10/5/2005
2006 DODGE RAM 1500 SRT10 REG CAB 4X2
PDMA Mineral Gray Met. Clear Coat
Mileage:
VIN: 3D7HA16H66G152457

Dodge RAM SRT-10

Details

VTR-2006-0596
Mileage:

No mileage shown so who knows

thanks Jeffey!! :cool:

The blue paint is very pretty I will say that :D

I've looked at the description, pics and repair invoices for this 14,000 mile 06

sorry but there is just so much wrong here! Something terrible must have happened to this truck or someone did some really unessesary changes!! Just my opinion of course!!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-dodge-ram-srt-10-28/
The truck seems very clean , appears to run and sound ok . It was painted blue , has some mods .. decently done mode . I don’t see a problem with it !

The truck seems very clean , appears to run and sound ok . It was painted blue , has some mods .. decently done mode . I don’t see a problem with it !
I think it's most likely good now, it's why all that was done to it in the first place that had me questioning it. Some of the needed repairs seen odd for such a low mileage truck.

Hard hits when going though dips - doesn't say how fast he was going though those dips :rolleyes:

the ad says replacement 6 speed but in the comments he says just linkage and shifter

The comments are funny
Read the comments on the link page ,, owner states trans not replaced just the shifter . Paint job was done before he purchased it from a dealer and looks decently done . Slotted drilled Rotors , headers , he replace the seat cover to all leather due to not liking the fabric inserts , mileage show a little less that 14K ( who knows ) . Radio was replaced with different model , no bad on the instal .. under carriage , interior all look very clean . Calipers look clean for a low mileage vehicle . As for the Price 37K probably makes it a decent deal for someone .

Read the comments on the link page ,, owner states trans not replaced just the shifter . Paint job was done before he purchased it from a dealer and looks decently done . Slotted drilled Rotors , headers , he replace the seat cover to all leather due to not liking the fabric inserts , mileage show a little less that 14K ( who knows ) . Radio was replaced with different model , no bad on the instal .. under carriage , interior all look very clean . Calipers look clean for a low mileage vehicle . As for the Price 37K probably makes it a decent deal for someone .
Yea I read all that but the repair invoices had some strange things in them. And I read the 55 comments lol

Why would that truck be on its third owner already? Why wind the rear studs need replaced and the ignition etc

Dodge RAM SRT-10

Details

VTR-2006-0596
Mileage:

Is that on the registry Jeff or did you just run that off the sticker and vin? Either way it shows that the registry is a very exceptional tool to use to help purchase the trucks .
IMG_3889.jpeg

Maybe it was stolen and found and repaired? Lol we could look it up on the website Jeffey uses!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back