Things you don't like about the SRT-10

PaddyOBrian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. The interior could have been better. The seats are great but four captains chairs would be much more fitting for a truck like this. Also, the dash sucks! There are too many gaps and it's really just cheap. I think a nice leather trim with carbon fiber accents would have been much better.

2. Stock height of the truck is ridiculous. I'm not one for the lowering kit but the truck should be at least 2 inches lower in the rear.

3. Spoilers...

I love my truck I just think that some things could have and should have been done better.

My only complaint would be the interior. I agree the seats are nice however for a $50,000 truck the rest of the interior should not be cheap plastic. I would even like to see some wood grain.

I would of liked :

~colored keyed mirrors and door handles
~Automatic headlights

They could of done away with the garbage bag hook. :dontknow:

Paul

hhhmmm....i think the quality (fit and finish) is excellent! i don't have any complaints and have had only one problem and that was the TPS which was a quick fix under warranty.its relative to what you have owned in the past:dontknow: not as nice as some (mercedes,bentleys and the like) but nicer than most:rock:

I love my interior. I love the layout, love the gauges, love the seats, the console. I absolutely love it. (2006)

The things I don't like are the single sided exhaust exit, and the ride height. Another 06 only thing is the key. I f**king hate it. It's massive. I don't even have it on a key-ring. I would have prefered a key itself and a separate fob. This all-in-one thing sucks. I hate the FM antenna too. My GF's car is a 2003 model and it doesn't have an antenna.

Last edited:
- The 04-05 cup holders are a joke. They don't hold a normal can...at all. They sure do empty them though.
- The clock on the RB4 is a waste of time and space. If you're going to give me a clock that's requires GPS to find and an electron microscope to read, next time don't bother.

I think that a dual exhaust and a 1" lower ride height would have been nice, but certainly not necessary.

Other than that, I LOVE my truck!

I forgot about those awful cup holders in my '05. I just keep that thing shut.

Automatic headlights would have been awesome.

Color keyed mirros and door handles would be nice as well.

I didn't like the exhaust set-up at first but it grew on me and I really like the look of it, now.

I agree on the cup holder, garbage bag hook (wtf) and the ride height. Other than than I love my truck.

PaddyOBrian said:
I forgot about those awful cup holders in my '05. I just keep that thing shut.
I was referring to the ones in the RC trucks. :)
I'd LOVE to have a cupholder setup like the QC guys have.

BTW- that's not a "garbage bag holder".
It's a "hot chick in the front seat needs a place to hang her purse" holder.

In my world, not only is the glass half full, but so is her mouth.
:D

WTF is wrong with the cup holders.My beer fits perfect!!Oops.Kids never drink and drive!!!

Needs more HP

The rear tires are too skinny

QC's need to come with a six speed manual

Needs to come lowered

Brake pads S**K

Needs a touch screen Radio/Nav like the Seebring

All the interior plastic should have been carbon fibre

Wait....

I can't afford a 100k truck

I like it just fine :D

love the cup holders in my hemi, hate the rc srt ones. never had a drink spill in the qc but every drink spills in the rc

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Needs a touch screen Radio/Nav like the Seebring
WOW!!! NEVER thought that our trucks would need somrthing that comes in a sebring!

Paul

I think there could have been some other little bells and whistles such as keyless entry and ignition, hands free phone connection, auto headlights etc.

On the flip side, remember the first viper that came out was basically an engine, two seats and a few gauges (no AC and I think the radio was an option). It was made for speed and not much more.

Over all I think DC did a reasonable job blending the "big bad fast a$$ truck" factor and some upgraded parts to justify the price...We all bought one right??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back