Things you don't like about the SRT-10

I don't like the type of people that buy these trucks...

:thefinger:

1. stock brake pads too dusty

2. cool ass looking front bumper cover has huge gap between it and bottom of headlights and grill (all Ram's are that way).

3. Why rb4 and not rb1? They were both around at the same time, right?

4. my stock sub sucks, it's rattles things more than it puts out bass I think. Plan on pulling it out and seeing what the previous owner did that is probably causing that.

5. 500 watt sound system only sounds like it has front speakers and no rear speakers other than the afore mentioned rattle maker (yes I have adjusted the fade, balance, bass, etc.).

6. So much fun to drive that I will never be happy driving anything else. :rock: Apparently doomed to have shitty gas mileage for the rest of my life. :D

mmmmtorque said:
Hmmmm.....

Blatent phuk ups:

Hydrolics suck...POS master/slave units.

Shifter is a POS

Cup holders are really....hold cup until you move holders.

Wish list...(things I wished were different but not bad enough to bitch about)

A little more side bolsterin in the seats.

Stock exhaust sounds like crap
agreed........ still my favorite ride i've had yet........:rock:

wo1sjb said:
5. 500 watt sound system only sounds like it has front speakers and no rear speakers other than the afore mentioned rattle maker (yes I have adjusted the fade, balance, bass, etc.).

Heh, you believe that it's actually 500 Watts? Uhh i've got a bridge for sale.. slightly used,, it's in San Fansico currently but can be moved to where you like. :)

Deibs said:
Heh, you believe that it's actually 500 Watts? Uhh i've got a bridge for sale.. slightly used,, it's in San Fansico currently but can be moved to where you like. :)

500 watts at the flywheel? ;)

How much you want for that bridge? .....I just bought some beachfront property in Arizona I may need a bridge for. :D

I would complain but who'd listen...

Beside, I am fortunate enough to own one of these wonderful vehicles. I really shouldn't complain...

Oh, maybe brake squealing / dust. ;)

Turning radius like an aircraft carrier(unless you blip the throttle, then it turns within its own wheelbase:))

No map display on '05 nav, cd and nav disc use the same drive

Really needs a power antenna to clean up the lines a bit

No 600hp '08 model

Last edited:
When I drive by my house I can't seem to pull in!! I always miss the turn and have to drive for another hour!!:D :D

My house misses me!!:( :p

Ready for this list

Ugly as hell steering wheel
Brake Dust
Interior is a plastic pile of shit
AC does not cool for crap in AZ during summer
Gas mileage sucks
No digital climate control or dual zone
Too heavy. They could've lightened it up a hell of a lot
Interior is a joke
Tonneau cover is a pain in the ass. I bought a truck to use it as a truck
No automatic lights? WTF
Shitty interior
Needs HID's
Ride height is way too high
Ugly ram badges
The stock exhaust note is just plain embarassing
Did I mention the interior is plastic garbage!

Things I love...

Uconnect
Hooks up like it's on rails
It's a Viper motor!

I love the fact i can bang my chick in the backseat of a ride that has a viper engine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevan said:

BTW- that's not a "garbage bag holder".
It's a "hot chick in the front seat needs a place to hang her purse" holder.

In my world, not only is the glass half full, but so is her mouth.
:D

My girl thought it was a Panty Holder...... and I didn't argue. :dontknow: :D

ya the plastic dash sucks.. wish it was covered in a nice leather ... ummm everythign else is sweet .. well except that its not a lamborghini .. lol

I look at it this way; I bought a Viper engine and Dodge threw in the truck for free.:rock:

I think it has a bit too much luxury fluff. I could have settled for a paired-up water/oil temp gauge in the dash. Pillar gauges are fine, if your'e impressing a 12 year old.:p

The power seats and pedals are a bit too ghey for a truck.

It should have come with a factory billet locking fuel door...:rock:

The running gear could have been a bit more thought out. Boomer has clearly proven that a little extra R&D was necessary in the clutch & shifter department.

I would really like to have seen 15" wide meats on the back and maybe an extra inch drop as well.

The front end is a bit too low for most driveways and some speedbumps.

Finally, something could have been done to tighten-up the posi a bit.

Last edited:
ChrisAZ said:
Ready for this list

Tonneau cover is a pain in the ass. I bought a truck to use it as a truck

If You want, I can drive down to Phoenix and I can fix that problem....You wont even have to take it off.....I'll take it off your hands...:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back