Things you don't like about the SRT-10

amtrucker22 said:
WOW!!! NEVER thought that our trucks would need somrthing that comes in a sebring!

Paul

Mopar is Mopar

:D

My two biggest complaints:

No power on passenger seat!!!!!!!!!!

Auto Headlights.

I can't even figure out the logic in selling a truck for $50,000 and not putting those in,,, they should be a given for anything made after 2000.

Hmmmm.....

Blatent phuk ups:

Hydrolics suck...POS master/slave units.

Shifter is a POS

Stereo works better as an anchor...the sub is worthless

Cup holders are really....hold cup until you move holders.

Wish list...(things I wished were different but not bad enough to bitch about)

A little more side bolsterin in the seats.

Stock exhaust sounds like crap

Better fit and finish

Less cheap plastic in the interior...but none of that fake wood shit.

Upgraded alarm that detects theives and automatically eliminates them from this earth before they can damage the vehicle.

Ability to get an auto in the RC and a stick in the QC

Otherwise, I like them.....a lot :rock:

1) Factory shifter can use some improvement.
2) Ride height could be a little lower.
3) Clutch hydraulics are horrible and so is the clutch.
4) Prefer side exit exhaust before rear tire.

-Muzzy

My biggest gripe is the A/C controls could have been electronic climate controlled. What are we still in the 80's we've had them on vehicles for awhile now. So I paid $50,000 for this truck and I have to turn a knob to different fan variables for the A/C???

HID's would have been nice too.

Electric passenger seat controls.

Ride height could've definetly been better.

The looks of the interior is nice but way too much use of plastic.

OK, so it's a $55k truck and the nav is garbage, interior rattles all to heck (with only 3000 miles on it) and is (other than the beautiful seats) all ugly cheap plastic, no HID headlights, ugly remote controlled car looking antenna, the grilles look pretty cheep, the door handles aren't painted, it idles like an 1980's rotary engined car (which sometimes I like, sometimes I don't), it's a bitch to shift with stock tranny fluid and shifter, the A/C smells funky sometimes...

But I love the Engine, wheels, brakes, front bumper & hood, seats, etc!

Roz-SRT said:
Another 06 only thing is the key. I f**king hate it. It's massive. I don't even have it on a key-ring. I would have prefered a key itself and a separate fob. This all-in-one thing sucks.

i hear they sell a suitcase to carry your key in.:rofl: :D

I am very happy with my truck, other than the brake dust problem (which I have already fixed) I don't have any complaints.

Bill.

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Needs more HP

The rear tires are too skinny

QC's need to come with a six speed manual

Needs to come lowered

Brake pads S**K

Needs a touch screen Radio/Nav like the Seebring

All the interior plastic should have been carbon fibre

Wait....

I can't afford a 100k truck

I like it just fine :D

thats exactly it....if they put so much more in the truck it would cost $100,000.00

i had an 04qc hemi laramie loaded that stickered out at 38,000.00...take that and delete the 500.00 optional hemi...drop in a 15,000.00 viper motor,high tech sound system:)p :p :p ),sporty buckets,22"wheels and tires and wala....your at the cost of a viper truck.50,000 plus.:D

mine has the powered pass seat,i thought they all came that way:dontknow: auto headlights would be nice.:rock: powered back sliding window would be a nice feature to.

. . . . And I hate that it's constantly raining panties and women's underwear! :D

05BLACKVIPER said:
mine has the powered pass seat,i thought they all came that way:dontknow: auto headlights would be nice.:rock: powered back sliding window would be a nice feature to.

Mine also has power to the passanger seat

:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back