Thinking about a new car, Your opinions please.

The CTS-V would look good on ya!:rock: Mustangs are for kids! :D Good luck with your decision. I wish i had such problems:drool:

Trainman will have a Train wreck when I tell him this! lol
I read that the Cadillac CTS-V coupe and CTS-V 4 door sedan both run 12.3 bone stock. I also read that the car is .1 tenth faster with the automatic over the 6-speed manual! haha

Me personally... I'd go for the GT500 hands down, the 2013 is an absolutely amazing machine. Maybe it's just me but I don't know many kids that can afford a 60k automobile:D

Trainman will have a Train wreck when I tell him this! lol
I read that the Cadillac CTS-V coupe and CTS-V 4 door sedan both run 12.3 bone stock. I also read that the car is .1 tenth faster with the automatic over the 6-speed manual! haha

You forgot to add ''with the exception of trainmans shifting'':D

Me personally... I'd go for the GT500 hands down, the 2013 is an absolutely amazing machine. Maybe it's just me but I don't know many kids that can afford a 60k automobile:D

$60,000 is a deal!!!! My local Ford dealer had one with a window sticker of $64,500 and added there Market Value addendum + $15,000 over Sticker!

$79,500 + Tax!!!! :chain:

I was going to buy one @ Sticker price and put 1/2 down and I still didn't like the payment!!!! Good Luck!

There aren't many kids that can afford it, but there are plenty of parents that can and are stupid enough to let their kids drive a car like that.

I say go for the ZR1 IF your looking to spend that much.:dontknow: There's still room for one grandchild. Just think then you would have to take each one of them for a ride!:burnout:

IMHO this just is an amazing sound!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oGHt0cUMnk]World's Fastest ZR1 by Late Model Racecraft - YouTube[/ame]

I say go for the ZR1 IF your looking to spend that much.:dontknow: There's still room for one grandchild. Just think then you would have to take each one of them for a ride!:burnout:

IMHO this just is an amazing sound!!!
World's Fastest ZR1 by Late Model Racecraft - YouTube

Thats a cool car. but if you wanna haul your grandkids and be faster :D

get a Jeep. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOwhklEU42w&feature=autoplay&list=PL4D789DD03FB1EA49&playnext=1]SRT8 jeep #2 9.29 quarter mile - YouTube[/ame]

Yea if you can afford caddy or Shelby just save ya money (for long time:D) and get the new viper :D

Yeah...love the new Viper, but again...no back seat. I have 4 grandchildren, and 1 greatgrandson, and I sometimes have to pick them up from the bus-stop. Hey maybe the wife will let me use the BMW 750Li?

Just got off the phone with Chris Jensen, and he is learning to tune the GT500's....makes things interesting!

Just got off the phone with Chris Jensen, and he is learning to tune the GT500's....makes things interesting!

Jon Lund who tuned my Saleen said that they picked up 40 horsepower and 60 foot pound of torque in just tuning a bone stock car. (That's over 700 crank horsepower!) Jon Lund also tunes for Evolution. These cars are bad@ss!!

DSCN0812.jpg

Last edited:
Jon Lund who tuned my Saleen said that they picked up 40 horsepower and 60 foot pound of torque in just tuning a bone stock car. (That's over 700 crank horsepower!) Jon Lund also tunes for Evolution. These cars are bad@ss!!

DSCN0812.jpg

the gt500 was the car that Car&driver did a test on with an intake, and it got like 35-40 extra Hp if I remember correct. I know it was one of these mustangs, said the factory intake box was that restrictive. I know its not the 2013 or 12s. Do you recall which one ?

I was blown away when I read that.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back