This guy definitely loves to detail !

The guy in this video must have lungs similar in size to a Humpback Whale, as he NEVER seems to take a breath!

I'm not sure why he felt it important to mention he has 20" arms; maybe those poilshers are heavier than they look ;)

Anyway, the info presented might be good (although he recommended NOT to use 2K products like _JB_ uses). He gives a cryptic comment that it can cause "side-effects".

It would appear there are several ways to polish headlights. I havent seen any that last very long (yet), and that seems to be the common issue.

I appreciate people posting their information and what works for them, though.

there are,some very odd detail vids on utube hahaa

I usually use 600 and as soon as you spray clearcoat it makes the lens crystal clear, I'll usually do 2-3 coats. Use 2000 to remove any orange peel then a polish to clean the lens up.

Its more or less like painting and if needed paint correction. I've tired multiple $20 headlight restorers but they fail after about a year.

View attachment 65954
View attachment 65953
That’s a possible on me headlights when I ever dig up my tools and or buy the correct sanders attachments .. that appears to be the correct way to restore

Yeah ,, Friday was real cluster …ended up being carted away in an ambulance and just got home tonight .. had. Stinking bugger clot remove from by brain ( stroke ) man I was messed up Friday but have mostly recovered , but am getting some nurse home thing and need to follow up with my cardiologist and my primary… high threat of a repeat at the moment ..

Well Happy Easter you all ! I did get an Easter bunny from the Nurse .
Oh wow so sorry to hear that! :(
Not a good weekend for you. Hope you're feeling better! You better have the nurse finish up any projects you were working on and take it easy for a bit! i bet your kitty is glad to have you back

will be praying you are feeling better and no more incidents - let us know if we can help somehow!

So we're Silverbacks - Hahahaha

I miss that banana breath
I've heard of the ceramic coat - I think the stealership I bought my daily through offered that for $800.00 :eek:

of course I passed but my BIL uses some ceramic in a bottle type product and really likes it.

is this ceramic something an every day Jane or Joe can use safely? My BIL is way more into car detailing than me so I haven't been brave enough to try it :D
I had a freind give me some stuff dealers used ,, I wasn’t impressed and a pain applying . No idea if all dealers used it ..

I had a freind give me some stuff dealers used ,, I wasn’t impressed and a pain applying . No idea if all dealers used it ..
yah that's what I'm afraid of. I only have so much ability to do the detail stuff so I go for easy. Not cuz I'm lazy but cuz I just don't have the area and the ability

Not a good weekend for you. Hope you're feeling better! You better have the nurse finish up any projects you were working on and take it easy for a bit! i bet your kitty is glad to have you back

will be praying you are feeling better and no more incidents - let us know if we can help somehow!
Well at least I can talk mostly normal now and don’t drop crap from my right hand and not even know I dropped everything till I saw it on the ground ,, yes my tv went face down ‍♂️ and didn’t even notice it .. I could make words or even type a message to my son at the time it hit me .. I figured out to work the phone and he couldnt understand a damn thing I was trying to say … he ended up calling the rescue squad from Ga.. to florida and they came without me even know they were coming .. I couldn’t even tell me squad in words .. the tipping is I could understand every word they said … they did cat scans , MRI , Echocardiograms .. and ran some duhicky through my groin artery into my brain to remove a bugger clot .. thing had improve real fast and I’m pretty solid nw ,, still have some words that I just can’t get off my tonque but get them fixed after a few tries and slowing down my babble mouth talking .. my right hand is back to normal also ..tomorrow I’ll be waiting to find out about the home nurse, cantacting my Primary and my cardiologist..

yah that's what I'm afraid of. I only have so much ability to do the detail stuff so I go for easy. Not cuz I'm lazy but cuz I just don't have the area and the ability
I used a buffer when my friend gave me that stuff .. took a lot of buffing ..

Yes, getting them clear doesn't seem to be the issue.
Keeping them that way does.
That what my concerns are .. but heck at some point I will replace the head lights .. more like the Night Runner types

Well at least I can talk mostly normal now and don’t drop crap from my right hand and not even know I dropped everything till I saw it on the ground ,, yes my tv went face down ‍♂️ and didn’t even notice it .. I could make words or even type a message to my son at the time it hit me .. I figured out to work the phone and he couldnt understand a damn thing I was trying to say … he ended up calling the rescue squad from Ga.. to florida and they came without me even know they were coming .. I couldn’t even tell me squad in words .. the tipping is I could understand every word they said … they did cat scans , MRI , Echocardiograms .. and ran some duhicky through my groin artery into my brain to remove a bugger clot .. thing had improve real fast and I’m pretty solid nw ,, still have some words that I just can’t get off my tonque but get them fixed after a few tries and slowing down my babble mouth talking .. my right hand is back to normal also ..tomorrow I’ll be waiting to find out about the home nurse, cantacting my Primary and my cardiologist..
Oh geez that's some scary stuff!! Sounds like you got no warning at all! So glad your son figured it out and got help on the way. If that were to happen again would you be able to push the button on one of those devices you wear that calls the emergency folks? I don't think you need to speak to them they will dispatch help when they figure out a problem. So sorry all this happened

Well the stress needs to relax ,, Taxes need to be done … I actually tried doing the before I went to the hospital and ended up locking out my laptop account because I could get the pin right .. I am back on it tonight .. so I’ll have to get it done asap .. hopefully I get it right hahaha

Oh geez that's some scary stuff!! Sounds like you got no warning at all! So glad your son figured it out and got help on the way. If that were to happen again would you be able to push the button on one of those devices you wear that calls the emergency folks? In funny think you need to speak to them they will dispatch help when they figure out a problem. So sorry all this happened
We will see what the home nurse has in mind haha I have no idea .. Primary has to approve it for insurance first .

Well the stress needs to relax ,, Taxes need to be done … I actually tried doing the before I went to the hospital and ended up locking out my laptop account because I could get the pin right .. I am back on it tonight .. so I’ll have to get it done asap .. hopefully I get it right hahaha
I went to HR Block didn't feel like doing them myself this year

We will see what the home nurse has in mind haha I have no idea .. Primary has to approve it for insurance first .
It’s a weird felling being able to understand everything and not being able to make a simple word or sentence.. I makes me wonder about people with dementia tha may be the same way .. that would absolutely have to stink ..

The unit my mom has is purchased online and nothing to do with insurance. I'll post it when you feel like taking a gander

It’s a weird felling being able to understand everything and not being able to make a simple word or sentence.. I makes me wonder about people with dementia tha may be the same way .. that would absolutely have to stink ..
It would be horrible! A nightmare! Just glad you are doing better!!! No stress for you - don't sweat the small shit -!

I went to HR Block didn't feel like doing them myself this year
I stopped using them decades ok , stated doing myself ,, they cost to but and do nothing to get any benefits .. this year should be pretty basic with SS and downloads from brokers and banks .. at least I hope .

I stopped using them decades ok , stated doing myself ,, they cost to but and do nothing to get any benefits .. this year should be pretty basic with SS and downloads from brokers and banks .. at least I hope .
Turbo tax pulls all the forms for you so probably work out okay

It would be horrible! A nightmare! Just glad you are doing better!!! No stress for you - don't sweat the small shit -!
I’m seating the lug nuts putting on , on the dakota , they came yesterday instead of on the 4th .. I had Sandy check on my Boog and get my mail . The rescue squad did not lock my door and Sandy couldn’t find the cat .. she was hiding deep somewhere and came out when I got home tonight hahaha .i was not happy and thought maybe boog got outside for days .. all worked out though ..

Turbo tax pulls all the forms for you so probably work out okay
I use the deluxe still , just in case I may try to use any losses from my business going out .. or maybe not even bother there was zero revenue and everything is now a complete loss even if I could start it again .. I hate sitting around .

I’m seating the lug nuts putting on , on the dakota , they came yesterday instead of on the 4th .. I had Sandy check on my Boog and get my mail . The rescue squad did not lock my door and Sandy couldn’t find the cat .. she was hiding deep somewhere and came out when I got home tonight hahaha .i was not happy and thought maybe boog got outside for days .. all worked out though ..
I think that sucks they don't lock a persons house up!!! :mad:

great that she was safe and sound :cool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back